Will McCarthy be SOH?

Pelosi was an absolute BOSS. None of this drama happened in her caucus.
Yeah drama mostly happened back at her home when she wasn't there. What's the official explanation on that again? It's definitely something when your husband gets all kinds of hammered by his a lot younger male friend and you have to once again lie and blame Trump and have the Feds cover everything up for you like always. I'd argue that doing all that and then using it to justify sending millions of dollars to all of Congress to hire security to protect them from threats you made up is pretty dramatic. This was just a day in the life for her. That doesn't make her a boss though. It makes her a terrible person on many levels. I can see why you like her though.

Last edited:
Iโ€™m here RubsOneOut.

So now I have to come to you?
Not the original plan, you bailed like a squealing hyena on the original plan. You offered, I accepted and then you soiled your drawers in fear. It was pathetic yet wildly amusing - and still is.

Capitol Hill has all those renovations going on, fancy fed buildings in DC..and in a city that is a sewer. I always found the contrast striking. Them and us.
Americans could never be as high a priority as sending more money to Ukraine. American taxpayers should feel privileged Ukraine allows them the honor of working to finance Ukraine's fight with Russia. Ukraine's borders are much more important than ours. #SomeBordersMatter

Now I understand why there was no โ€œ Red Wave โ€œ
in November. They are eating their own. Sad.

Now I understand why there was no โ€œ Red Wave โ€œ
in November. They are eating their own. Sad.
Better late than never. This news to you? That's what happened huh?

This process seems very archaic - calling on all members by name and recording their votes with a pencil on a piece of paper is far too time consuming. Do they know that tablets exist and can tally votes in a millisecond!

Reactions: AM64
So now I have to come to you?
Not the original plan, you bailed like a squealing hyena on the original plan. You offered, I accepted and then you soiled your drawers in fear. It was pathetic yet wildly amusing - and still is.
I donโ€™t wear drawlโ€™s. I donโ€™t get skeered, especially of commies. But glad you wet your panties over it.

This process seems very archaic - calling on all members by name and recording their votes with a pencil on a piece of paper is far too time consuming. Do they know that tablets exist and can tally votes in a millisecond!
It has to be a voice vote because any member can vote for anyone.

The electronic boxes they use in the House only register "Yay" "Nay" and "Present." They don't, and won't use, WiFi or something for security reasons. It's all hard wired.

Reactions: AM64 and TN Ribs
You should tell them, they might give you a cookie.

VN Store

Back