Will the Religious Right Rally Behind Biden?

In fairness, I have seen this on both sides during the past 4 years. For me it is the biggest disappointment of the Trump years is that now political adversaries have become mortal enemies unable to even discuss the issues. I am not completely blaming Trump, but he was our first social media president who always behaves as if he is a keyboard warrior, lobbing insults at each perceived slight. All in all we are becoming dumber as a nation because we rarely associate with anyone outside our think tank. It produces inbred thinking and a lack of common sense.
Uh we couldnt discuss the issues under Obama either. If anyone took the slightest objection to one of his policy yall labeled it "racism" and moved on.

The only time I can remember any sort of unity was after 9/11. But then it was right back to anyone working with the otherside was the enemy.

Again, this is not a Trump specific issue, no matter how much you try to frame it.

He makes a good point. Is was nauseating as a conservative and a Christian to see and hear the complete garbage ideas that Trump was Gods “chosen.”
Yeah. Some of my family went off the deep end on Trump. Weird to see.

Yeah. Some of my family went off the deep end on Trump. Weird to see.
It was Trumps pandering to this base that played a part in costing him the election. The left played it perfectly. Attack Trump and he’ll rally to his base (those that would support him no matter what stupid **** he did), further distancing himself from those whose votes helped him beat Hillary. Swamp drain? Yes.
Holding up a Bible at a burned down church? Nope.
Paula White? Huge NOPE!

Reactions: Delmar and McDad
He makes a good point. Is was nauseating as a conservative and a Christian to see and hear the complete garbage ideas that Trump was Gods “chosen.”
No doubt but bringing it up again is no less nauseating and reeks of butt hurt.

Some things are best left buried in the cat box but leave it to a lawyer to dig it up again to get a second whiff.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It was Trumps pandering to this base that played a part in costing him the election. The left played it perfectly. Attack Trump and he’ll rally to his base (those that would support him no matter what stupid **** he did), further distancing himself from those whose votes helped him beat Hillary. Swamp drain? Yes.
Holding up a Bible at a burned down church? Nope.
Paula White? Huge NOPE!
I think mine fell into the very common logical fallacy that plagues most of this nation.

If you squint and ignore some things this candidate is slightly better than the other one. Which clearly means they wont I dont like is the devil, and the one I do like is sent from God.

While in a vacuum they would never have said that about either candidate. Politics has long been a place that encourages the extremes.

Again Obama was really good at that, but he could hide it behind pretty words.

Are you against, or for lapsed Catholics?

Con lapse or pro lapse?
I mean, part of me can't help but go with what I know in Catholicism. The other part of me says leave me alone with your religion. Like all of it, leave me alone.

He is, after all, God's choice. That is what they told me last time. They supported Trump because he was God's choice. He was not a perfect man, but he was God's choice to lead America...

It is pretty funny how the guy I like is God's choice and the guy I don't like is the end of America as we know it.

VN Store

Back