Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 88.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
If either side disputes the election, expect lawsuits and the like. This would put us into December at a minimum, per the 2000 election.
I am talking the actual intake of votes.

I have no issue with recounting of actual votes received by the appropriate date.

I grew up, and operate, under the belief that if I dont want to be late, dont be on time, be early. Especially when it comes to the government.

With mail in voting there is no excuse to wait to the last minute and face a possible delay by USPS.

It's an absolutely juvenile and stupid poll, Trump will leave peacefully if he loses and at the worst you might see some peaceful protests from a small portion of his supporters. Nothing like we saw Nov 2016.
agreed. djt is doing his normal shtick of trolling...which is moronic, and the TDS'ers take it as a sign of his impending dictatorship.

The only way I will have any issues with the outcome of this election is if in battleground states mail in ballots are continually counted for days after the election and more and more ballots magically show up for Biden. I am sure if this happens the stream of ballots will suddenly stop coming in once Biden gets enough votes.

Doesn't this often happen anyway with mail-in ballots? It may be an issue in this election with many more people casting their votes in this manner. Why would it necessarily signal voter fraud if Biden is put over the top by mail-in ballots?

I know Trump has already said the only way he loses is due to fraud, which is a bit of an odd thing to say if you're already several points behind in the polls. He's also said that he needs that ninth justice installed in time to rule on the potention contested result, which could sway the election in his favor since he will have appointed a third of them at that point--another possible concern for the integrity of the election.

Reactions: NashVol11
Hell no, let's fight it out and cleanse the country! Either that or a Trump/Biden winner-take-all death match

I'm just preparing for neither side to accept the results. This is going to be ugly for people in large cities and those whose local/state govt has decided they don't have a right to adequate self defense
I vote we make both of them president at the same time..... trump has the states he won and Biden the states he won

Doesn't this often happen anyway with mail-in ballots? It may be an issue in this election with many more people casting their votes in this manner. Why would it necessarily signal voter fraud if Biden is put over the top by mail-in ballots?

I know Trump has already said the only way he loses is due to fraud, which is a bit of an odd thing to say if you're already several points behind in the polls. He's also said that he needs that ninth justice installed in time to rule on the potention contested result, which could sway the election in his favor since he will have appointed a third of them at that point--another possible concern for the integrity of the election.
I agree, but if it's a battleground state to decide the entire thing, and all of a sudden, 75k Biden votes are "found" and counted days after Nov. 3rd, it will look a lot more shady

There will not be another civil war. People are too lazy and can't deal with discomfort for more than a few hours.
I went to twitter verse to see what people were saying when announcement of charges came down.... the first guy I saw was the nerdy little feller that couldn’t whip my 9 year old saying...l they wanted civil war, we are bringing it to their front door”.

Mkay, I'll bite. What's your question?

Here we are .. (again ) . I posed the question then bumped it ( same as I did before ) I’m sure you can find it if you tried . I mean you posted right under it and I know you get little notifications like we all do . 😊

Here we are .. (again ) . I posed the question then bumped it ( same as I did before ) I’m sure you can find it if you tried . I mean you posted right under it and I know you get little notifications like we all do . 😊

Not if you're blocked. I suspect some have blocked me.

Whoever wins, if you are a US citizen, that person is your president whether you voted for that person or not.

agreed. djt is doing his normal shtick of trolling...which is moronic, and the TDS'ers take it as a sign of his impending dictatorship.

You're not the least bit worried that Trump and his zealots are going to resist election results if he doesn't win? I'm not saying any real problem is likely, but I also wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility. Trump's laid down a thousand bread crumbs of clues to his authoritarian views. He'll fold if he doesn't have a lot of support, which is probably what will happen, but if he does have a lot of support, he's exactly the kind of guy that will gladly create this kind of chaos.

I went to twitter verse to see what people were saying when announcement of charges came down.... the first guy I saw was the nerdy little feller that couldn’t whip my 9 year old saying...l they wanted civil war, we are bringing it to their front door”.

LOL

It would be over in less than a day.

VN Store

Back