Witness Will Identify Two Seth Rich Killers

I already demonstrated that they tweeted out a bunch of total nonsense in 2016. I even posted the links to the tweets and news articles with snippets of the Mueller report.

The Seth Rich stuff, Pizzagate, planning to drone strike Assange = attempts at subterfuge after the exchange of hacked info between Assange and Guccifer (Russian GRU). Laid out pretty clearly in the Mueller report.

Their goal was to have you believe that Seth Rich handed off the info before being murdered and have you bite on deep state conspiracies instead of Russian interference.

I'm not sure if my posts exist anymore, and I'm not really interested in recreating them. This thread got hammered by mods yesterday. NorthDallas40 likes namecalling...and I might have called him a few names back.
Interesting memory of the timeline of events but Ok... 😂

Reactions: AM64
Accurate, but okay.

Edit, let me see if I can do a bunch of smiley faces like you:😂😂😂😂😂🤣
👌 ( <- just one is enough to trigger you)

Fine we’ll do this. Both of my original posts stand. You came back loaded with attitude and insults after you had time to stew on it like you always do and I was happy to oblige. You were categorically shut down on your stance that the “quote” was false when indeed multiple people showed you page and paragraph using YOUR link. Then you doubled down with the TV privilege crap and calling people liars. You get busted all the time on your broken logic and assertions and you ALWAYS respond like a 3rd grader when called on it. But you be you.

Reactions: AM64
👌 ( <- just one is enough to trigger you)

Fine we’ll do this. Both of my original posts stand. You came back loaded with attitude and insults after you had time to stew on it like you always do and I was happy to oblige. You were categorically shut down on your stance that the “quote” was false when indeed multiple people showed you page and paragraph using YOUR link. Then you doubled down with the TV privilege crap. You get busted all the time on your broken logic and assertions and you ALWAYS respond like a 3rd grader when called on it. But you be you.

Look at this big long narrative you furiously hammered out. Who are you telling this to? Trying make sure your parents believe you? Who freaking cares...👌

You really were born yesterday.
him entering the politics forum:

fc05b8c98d46fe02ba610949efd7f328.gif

VN Store

Back