Woke companies are crazy

I know no nurses in Houston
AHhhh gotcha. I know 2 people that got 'vaccinated' that subsequently caught Fauci's Flu, and one person that bled out after receiving the vaccine. I know no one that got FauciFlu and died.

Reactions: 1vol8
Yes but the CDC removed liability from the manufacturer in this case everyone knows that. So therefore if you are an employer and force someone to take something where no one will be liable, you absolutely shouldTake on that responsibility

The government has not removed the liability protections from the vaccine manufactures.

The reality is my wife and I work for large companies and are not forced to vax. If we are then we have options
And the reality of that is “yet”. About a month ago the Biden administration already said “the possibility of lowering the employee requirement is “on the table”. They will keep chipping away at the lowest hanging fruit. Next it will be 50 employees. Then 20. Then 10. Then 1. Watch what I tell you

Sorry, I misread your post.

No the employer shouldn't be liable for any damages from the vaccine.
So, no one should be held responsible if an employer forced the mandate? Because the manufacturer damn sure isn’t.

So, no one should be held responsible if an employer forced the mandate? Because the manufacturer damn sure isn’t.

The manufacture should be but yes I know they are exempt. The employer should not be.

The manufacture should be but yes I know they are exempt. The employer should not be.
I understand why you’re saying that and even agree but SOMEONE has to be liable. If it’s not going to be the manufacturer, then it’s gotta be the enforcer

I understand why you’re saying that and even agree but SOMEONE has to be liable. If it’s not going to be the manufacturer, then it’s gotta be the enforcer

Ok, hold the .gov liable for approving it.

If nothing else the last five or so pages goes to show just how badly that moron in the WH has disturbed the equilibrium between employer/employee. And I place the Great Resignation squarely on his dumbassery too people are sick and tired of the workplace crap and many of us boomers are just gonna give corporate America the two gun salute and walk away.

One more year… or less if I get really pissed off

Last edited:
If nothing else the last five or so pages goes to show just how badly that moron in the WH has disturbed the equilibrium between employer/employee. And I place the Great Resignation squarely on his dumbassery too people are sick and tired of the workplace crap and many of us boomers are just gonna give corporate America the two gun salute and walk away.

One more year… or less if I get really pissed off
Racism wasn’t working to divide us. They had to find something else.

Yeah, there is. Answers that are as old as libertarian thought....if there is government coercion/force, then we need to oppose it through government channels. If there is no government coercion, then we should not use government channels to oppose it. In either case, we should use market forces if we want to oppose it.
So the way to solve a corrupt govt is to fight within the system of the corrupt govt?

VN Store

Back