Woke companies are crazy

Your employer cannot force you to get the vaccine. Just like driving to work it's a condition of employment.
No, but they can take away your livelihood which threatens your family and your ability to feed and house your kids. That's about as near "forcing" someone as you can get.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
It’s not that simple Hogg! If you’ve had your job for quite a while and worked your way up that ladder, you can’t just go back to flipping burgers from a GM position. You either become a lab rat or you watch your kids suffer.

It's called life. Nobody owes you anything.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
No, but they can take away your livelihood which threatens your family and your ability to feed and house your kids. That's about as near "forcing" someone as you can get.

You've been around long enough to have seen people get ****-canned close to retirement during mergers and buyouts. Everyday can be your last day.

Why would you think I'd have a different stance, I've been consistent all along.
Because you said the employer/manufacturer that mandates the vaccine should NOT be held liable for injuries to those who complied. In literally EVERY OTHER product in the world the manufacturer and/or employer is held liable for your injuries you suffer as a result of their negligence EXCEPT this vaccine. I see a huge problem with that

You've been around long enough to have seen people get ****-canned close to retirement during mergers and buyouts. Everyday can be your last day.
True statement. Employers that mandate this **** under the coercion of jab or job, should be happy and accepting when employees just walk off the job at an inconvenient time as well. Since my retirement was taken away, I don't have quite the same level of enthusiasm for my company as I once did. Force this **** on me (or lose my job at the peak of my career) won't sit too well.

But you're right. Nobody is inexpendable.

Because you said the employer/manufacturer that mandates the vaccine should NOT be held liable for injuries to those who complied. In literally EVERY OTHER product in the world the manufacturer and/or employer is held liable for your injuries you suffer as a result of their negligence EXCEPT this vaccine. I see a huge problem with that

I said the employer shouldn't be held liable, the protections the vaccine manufactures have been given are BS.

In your jungle gym scenario, you wouldn't be suing the store you purchased it from you would be suing the manufacture. Same thing with your employer.

I don't see how those employees will hit the lottery unless the employee made a legitimate request for an accomodation based on disability/religion/medical and the employer did not make a good faith effort to fulfill that request.
Uh that’s just where it gets into the weeds. Along with those exemptions companies are including testing, reassignment, unpaid leave for positive and they will use that to do as they will.

I said the employer shouldn't be held liable, the protections the vaccine manufactures have been given are BS.

In your jungle gym scenario, you wouldn't be suing the store you purchased it from you would be suing the manufacture. Same thing with your employer.
You never answered my question about hearing loss mr. business owner?

BS. In Biden land it’s FORCED unless you want to be homeless and hungry. Let’s not play like you have options of Biden gets his way because we all know once the “100 employees or more” don’t work, it’ll be “50”, then “20” then one.
I don't have to be vaccinated at my job and neither does my wife. We are neither homeless nor hungry

Contracts are one thing. If you work under a contract you have a leg to stand on most of the time.
My point was not concerning a worker/employer contract. You said nobody owes you anything. If you contract somebody for your company to do something, you owe them.

My point was not concerning a worker/employer contract. You said nobody owes you anything. If you contract somebody for your company to do something, you owe them.

Yes, that is correct but I don't see the relevance to the subject.

Yes but the CDC removed liability from the manufacturer in this case everyone knows that. So therefore if you are an employer and force someone to take something where no one will be liable, you absolutely shouldTake on that responsibility

Not at all. I don't know anyone being required to vax to remain employed. However I know it's a pretty open job market right now for everyone
Weren't a bunch of nurses in Houston fired because they wouldn't get this therapy? Pretty sure it was big news and went to a circuit court.

VN Store

Back