Woke companies are crazy

So employers shouldn't require employees to wear safety gear or follow safety precautions? Perhaps an employer sees a parallel between confined space entry and a workspace teeming with a contagious virus and prefers to take the safe path? There is that old saying about he who has the gold makes the rules; seems like an employer runs the place, faces the risks, and should have the opportunity to set rules to minimize risks. What happens in a litigious society when an employee contracts covid on the job, dies from it, and the spouse sues the employer for failing to maintain a safe work environment?

The ambulance chasers are about to have a very lucrative few years regardless. Tack on businesses with no mitigation plan and the money will flow.

The ambulance chasers are about to have a very lucrative few years regardless. Tack on businesses with no mitigation plan and the money will flow.
I can see the ads 20 years from now: "Were you forced to take the Covid-19 vaccine in 2020 through 2027? If so and you developed a third leg or cancer of the penis call Binder, Screwer and Now attorneys now to get your free settlement money."

So employers shouldn't require employees to wear safety gear or follow safety precautions? Perhaps an employer sees a parallel between confined space entry and a workspace teeming with a contagious virus and prefers to take the safe path? There is that old saying about he who has the gold makes the rules; seems like an employer runs the place, faces the risks, and should have the opportunity to set rules to minimize risks. What happens in a litigious society when an employee contracts covid on the job, dies from it, and the spouse sues the employer for failing to maintain a safe work environment?
I dont think am employers should be force .e to wear PPE at home....should they be able to force women to get abortions if they are pregnant because they will miss work??? Trading one regime for another changes nothing...how far are willing to let corporations infringe on your rights???? They are doing now and many go right along with it..just like they do with big gov...so whats the difference

I can see the ads 20 years from now: "Were you forced to take the Covid-19 vaccine in 2020 through 2027? If so and you developed a third leg or cancer of the penis call Binder, Screwer and Now attorneys now to get your free settlement money."

Yes. The handling of this current situation has created multiple vectors of money making for the right professions.

I dont think am employers should be force .e to wear PPE at home....should they be able to force women to get abortions if they are pregnant because they will miss work??? Trading one regime for another changes nothing...how far are willing to let corporations infringe on your rights???? They are doing now and many go right along with it..just like they do with big gov...so whats the difference

I fully get your point. For example what you want to wear around the house is your choice, but on the job the employer should have a right to see that you wear appropriate attire ... whether for safety or to minimize distractions - presumably you can change or disrobe at home as you see fit. At the same time, there are also drug and alcohol policies that in effect set time limits on what, when, and how much you consume during non-work hours. In the nuclear industry if we needed to call someone in for non standard hours, one question that had to be asked was about fitness for duty and when did the person last have alcohol and when, for example. If you think that is burdensome, consider your risks (and rights) on a plane with a crew that had been drinking all night.

While I don't support government mandated vaccines (neglecting any personal thoughts on efficacy and safety), there is that thing in the Constitution that covers "general welfare" ... and legislators and courts that rethink and redefine such passages on a regular basis.

Question? Should an employer be held liable for terminating an employee for refusing to wear PPE even though it's not mandated by OSHA?
Question. In your opinion, should an employer that forced the jab be held liable for any injury resulting from it?

So let me get this straight. You’re ok with a company forcing you to put an unproven chemical into your body as if healthcare and medicine have always been “one size fits all”, at NO risk to its manufacturers? That’s absolutely ridiculous. And if you truly feel that way let me ask you another question. A man buys a jungle gym for his kids. He carefully follows the instructions putting it together in his back yard and the first time his 5 yo climbs on it, it gives way, killing a little girl/boy. It’s later deemed a malfunction with the product itself. Does that man have the right to go after the manufacturer? If yes, then we are talking about the same thing but somehow in your mind, the rules don’t apply to government mistakes.

Should employers be held liable if you got hurt driving to work? They mandated that you had to come to work to keep your job?
Public roads and within your personal control. Apples to oranges argument

So let me get this straight. You’re ok with a company forcing you to put an unproven chemical into your body as if healthcare and medicine have always been “one size fits all”, at NO risk to its manufacturers? That’s absolutely ridiculous. And if you truly feel that way let me ask you another question. A man buys a jungle gym for his kids. He carefully follows the instructions putting it together in his back yard and the first time his 5 yo climbs on it, it gives way, killing a little girl/boy. It’s later deemed a malfunction with the product itself. Does that man have the right to go after the manufacturer? If yes, then we are talking about the same thing but somehow in your mind, the rules don’t apply to government mistakes.

No company can force me to put anything in my body and I'm not ok with companies mandating the vaccine.

And to your second point if the vaccines do cause harm I hope the .gov allows people to go after the manufactures.

Should employers be held liable if you got hurt driving to work? They mandated that you had to come to work to keep your job?
Should an employer that didn't mandate hearing protection be held liable for employees that lost their hearing? I already know the answer to this question.

Absolutely no one is forced to do that. It's a condition of employment and you can easily walk away
BS. In Biden land it’s FORCED unless you want to be homeless and hungry. Let’s not play like you have options of Biden gets his way because we all know once the “100 employees or more” don’t work, it’ll be “50”, then “20” then one.

No company can force me to put anything in my body and I'm not ok with companies mandating the vaccine.

And to your second point if the vaccines do cause harm I hope the .gov allows people to go after the manufactures.
Thank God! I thought you would have a different stance

Should an employer that didn't mandate hearing protection be held liable for employees that lost their hearing? I already know the answer to this question.

Depends but yeah in most cases the employer could be.

Getting or not getting the vaccine is 100% within your personal control.
It’s not that simple Hogg! If you’ve had your job for quite a while and worked your way up that ladder, you can’t just go back to flipping burgers from a GM position. You either become a lab rat or you watch your kids suffer.

VN Store

Back