Woke

Idiocracy is a prophetic movie, eh?

Wow, a couple of days out of commission and a night in the hospital, and I'm feeling like I'm in a time warp. Who are all these people you are talking about? That's a hypothetical - my interest in newer music died sometime when the Beatles hit Rubber Soul. I wouldn't even classify most of the screeching or moaning I hear now as music.

I could care less.

I'm enjoying the meltdown response to what he said. Liberals love it when black people mindlessly line up behind their platform and do as they are told. They love it when they are brainwashed to calling all conservatives racist and spewing anything anti-Trump. But when someone bucks that thought process? Lawd have mercy, they lose their damn minds.

This is the point that people need to be taking away from all of this. Doesn't really matter if you are a Kanye fan or not. The fact that liberals have lost just one of their cattle from the herd shows you the kind of reaction you are seeing right now.

Am I the only one who couldnt name a single Kanye song? Or tell you if he had one on the radio playing? I thought this guy was famous for marrying a Kardashian.

Never knew Kanye was mandatory listening or that it was being shoved down your throat. Proclaiming that you don't know a particular artist's work is not really groundbreaking. There are plenty of artist's out there that I couldn't name any of their songs.

Do I get any internet cred for that?

Reactions: 2 people
He's legit one of the most talented people in music. He may be crazy, but that's probably what makes him a musical genius. Whether you like him or not, he's the fulcrum in one of hip hop history's major pivots. Pretty much all the new big names today would call Kanye one of their major influences.

Uhh ohh... "all blacks gotta be democrats, we ain't made it off the plantation"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQWUa5-9TM[/youtube]

Keep talking Auntie Maxine...

Maxine Waters Tells Kanye To Shut Up: He 'Talks Out of Turn ... Should Maybe Not Have So Much To Say' | Daily Wire

On Monday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) tore into Kanye West for West's heresy in questioning the hegemony of the Democratic Party among black Americans.

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general."

She continued: "I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

In other words, she thinks he should shut his uppity mouth.

I wish somebody more articulate and respected than Kanye were the one trying to tell the group thinkers off.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly it wouldnÂ’t matter. They would dismiss anyone speaking out of turn.

The left needs to be real careful about this. They could make a "martyr" out of Kanye before it's said and done.

Like him or not, crazy or not, he is someone that has the ear of a great many people in the black community. I'd dare say they pay far closer attention to him than Maxine Waters.

Honestly it wouldnÂ’t matter. They would dismiss anyone speaking out of turn.

No. You'll always get push back from the crowd, but some will listen. If Trump can get R's to flip their 60+ year red herring view of Russia at the drop of a hat, anything is possible with the right personality leading the way.

Reactions: 1 person
"But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts."

Indefensible, unchecked authoritarianism. The morons who continually elect this half wit should be ashamed of themselves.

"But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts."

Indefensible, unchecked authoritarianism. The morons who continually elect this half wit should be ashamed of themselves.

Bet you five VN bucks within the next day or two, a "clarification" will be published by one of her staff to the effect of "her words were taken out of context and she really meant this..."

Bet you five VN bucks within the next day or two, a "clarification" will be published by one of her staff to the effect of "her words were taken out of context and she really meant this..."

Maybe God will intervene and she will accidentally fall into a wood chipper.

VN Store

Back