Women's World Cup 2011

Slowly gathering a crowd of buddies to head up to the bar to catch this. Looks like they'll be a good lunch today.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

gonna have to be late. Gotta a little money to make. I'll head up at half time so yall post updates por favor

Anyone watching this online? Tried to pull it up on ESPN3 and got an error message about it not being able to load.

Up 1-0 already. Love the way we're playing so far. Keep converting opportunities and a multiple-goal lead could follow very shortly.

The defense looked a little shaky at the beginning, but it looks like they've collected themselves, and the offense has started putting on some pressure.

France would do well by keeping the ball on the pitch. I don't see any real aerial threats on their team.

The defense looked a little shaky at the beginning, but it looks like they've collected themselves, and the offense has started putting on some pressure.

If they don't score this game I have a feeling it will be dependent mostly on Solo. I don't think this defense is going to be capable of shutting anyone down for 90 minutes, shaky might be an understatement.

If they don't score this game I have a feeling it will be dependent mostly on Solo. I don't think this defense is going to be capable of shutting anyone down for 90 minutes, shaky might be an understatement.

I was actually fairly impressed against Brazil, and they did shut out North Korea (which I didn't watch). But the backline is definitely the weak point, and I would not be at all shocked to see France put one though.

These corners are looking too dangerous. If France doesn't shape up, it's hard to see them keeping us at 1.

I was actually fairly impressed against Brazil, and they did shut out North Korea (which I didn't watch). But the backline is definitely the weak point, and I would not be at all shocked to see France put one though.

Just like the team as a whole, the defense played much better after they went down a man but, even though they didn't give up a goal, I felt like they were very shaky for a lot of the Brazil game. I didn't watch the NK game either.

If we just try to sit on the lead, we're going to lose it. We have to keep attacking if we want to put these guys away.

VN Store

Back