Words of Wisdom by @1RBFjr

Ha. I will let her know. But for the record, I think you’re wicked smart. 👊😃🍊👍👊
Thanks, but fooled you!

If we only knew someone who taught chemistry. Loving UT sports would be a plus. This is asking way too much, but if in a perfect world, they’d know a Noble Prize winner as well. If only that person existed.

My daughter is terrified at the prospects of taking Chemistry 102 and 103 next year. Any suggestions to calm her fears?👊😀👍🍊

I'd be happy to provide some advice. Would you be willing to briefly post your e-mail address so that I can get in touch? If so, I can confirm it is received and then it can be redacted. Alternatively, it is possible that @RBFjr may have both of our email addresses and could get us in touch.

I'd be happy to provide some advice. Would you be willing to briefly post your e-mail address so that I can get in touch? If so, I can confirm it is received and then it can be redacted. Alternatively, it is possible that @RBFjr may have both of our email addresses and could get us in touch.
I’ll pass along email info so you two can discuss, if @taylorvol ’s daughter wants her dad’s help.

@Volprofch05 thanks for the offer. @RBFjr gave me the 411. I will email you today. Appreciate it.

Does she know ratemyprofessor.com? It’s not what class she takes, it’s what teacher she gets.
She needs to find a struggling GA that can be bought.
I once bought a higher grade on an economics class for a case of beer.
The proper use of bribes and kickbacks is a life lesson that will serve her well in the real world.

I received a letter suggesting perhaps I should transfer to another University, they didn't force me out though.

What was the Dean's name back then? I had to see him once or twice unrelated to grades.

LOL! I don't remember names but the Ombudsman and I chatted often. I think he was the first to suggest that my stellar academics were perfect for a career as a car salesman.... so I have him to thank for that outstanding guidance.

She needs to find a struggling GA that can be bought.
I once bought a higher grade on an economics class for a case of beer.
The proper use of bribes and kickbacks is a life lesson that will serve her well in the real world.

I can tell you that no GAs are involved with my grades, for this very reason

VN Store

Back