Words of Wisdom by @1RBFjr

I took a correspondence class just to do so. Dr. Jumper in geography.

I had that crazy geography professor.... for the final he pulled down a map screen and had a playboy pin-up pasted on the map and declared "AND THESE ARE THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS"

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I had that crazy geography professor.... for the final he pulled down a map screen and had a playboy pin-up pasted on the map and declared "AND THESE ARE THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS"
Did he copyright Tilted Skirt?

This is my overall philosophy:

1. It’s a game.

2. They’re college students.

3. No one has asked me to coach at this level.

4. I’m in the stands or watching at home hoping for the best, knowing there’s no way as a player I could even come close to making that basket, making that throw, making that hit, etc.

5. I’m watching for fun, and time with family and friends.

I grabbed this from a post in a prior thread, thank you @1RBFjr...........OT
If you want to go back three years and no one giving a crap about UT baseball, empty stands and irrelevance, that’s your right, but I have no interest in that.

If you want to go back three years and no one giving a crap about UT baseball, empty stands and irrelevance, that’s your right, but I have no interest in that.
That’s incongruent reasoning. As a member of Les Miserables, please share your thesis. Where do you coach?

Reactions: MAD and @1RBFjr
63abe189905c035be66de6c3b548b825.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That’s incongruent reasoning. As a member of Les Miserables, please share your thesis. Where do you coach?
Oh, is this the “you don’t coach, so your opinion doesn’t matter” post. Fans care. Fans show up when a product is good. Fans don’t need to be policed for sharing their frustration. Don’t tell fans how they should feel or act (unless their behavior breaks the law).

VN Store

Back