Worst 2-0 team in the country?

I can see why our fans have been disappointed so far. And correct the U is weaker smacking Appy around. While we stuggled with them and well as of now struggling with Ohio. Also I do BELIEVE firmly that if we don't make changes at the tackle positions then Florida will have a field day with Dobbs and Co. I love this team And Bleed Orange and trust Butch. But some changes need to be made.

Reactions: 1 person
Overhyped and under motivated.

If the Vols get the W that's great but damn the expectations are greater than what is being delivered on the field.

Good teams run their offense with little regard to what next week's opponent sees on film - they challenge you to stop them.

At this point, I'm thinking Virginia Tech is the worst team in the nation.

The Ohio band had more energy than our team. Seriously, they just got a huge cheer from the crown

I think if we play like this we lose to:

Florida
Alabama
Texas A&M
Georgia

That puts us at 8-4. Not bad enough to cut butch. But not getting the job done.

We are the only team I know that drops in the poles after every win.. NOBODY is impressed with us except cool aid drinkers.
Tennessee was a 4 TD favorite and they were lucky not to be down at half time..
The one game we needed to show up at was FLA and half the team is injured. WE LOSE TO FLA BY 24 POINTS IMO.
DO WE have any sacks, Ohio does!
WE also have the WORSE defensive backs I have ever seen year after year! SAD

Here, breathe into this:
images

Reactions: 2 people
Booger is leaving, Hart is retiring, let's get a good AD in here and clean out the coaching staff and start over.

I will partially agree with your comment. BUT, as a coach, if you can't see over the last 2 seasons that you have a quarterback that can't stretch the field with his inability to make a downfield throw then it's on you. Dobbs is doing all he is capable of doing but he does not have the ability to make the throws that are required to be highly successful at this level. And before anyone throws it out there, No, I can not make those throws either, but it doesn't mean I can't make objective observations.

I cannot disagree. We should be rotating guys.

I will partially agree with your comment. BUT, as a coach, if you can't see over the last 2 seasons that you have a quarterback that can't stretch the field with his inability to make a downfield throw then it's on you. Dobbs is doing all he is capable of doing but he does not have the ability to make the throws that are required to be highly successful at this level. And before anyone throws it out there, No, I can not make those throws either, but it doesn't mean I can't make objective observations.

Apparently you are wrong...it seems that objective, dispassionate observations upset a large number of folks on here.

Obviously, to be a real fan you have to support without thought, believe without rational criticism and accept without question.

How dare you...

We are not a good football team. The talent is there and players deserve better.

You're right, and I feel bad for the players.

Player talent is there. This is coaching, scheme, coaching decisions and game planning.

We have a Big10 "throw game" coach, a Big10 swim team administrator as an OC, a Big10 DC, and a MAC head coach. Why in the world did we expect anything else?

This is unacceptable.

You're right, and I feel bad for the players.

Player talent is there. This is coaching, scheme, coaching decisions and game planning.

We have a Big10 "throw game" coach, a Big10 swim team administrator as an OC, a Big10 DC, and a MAC head coach. Why in the world did we expect anything else?

This is unacceptable.

Agree I am off the fence....load up the Brinks truck and bring us Petrino

VN Store

Back