Worst 2-0 team in the country?

Our fans don't deserve to have a good football coach. As soon as he makes a mistake, we want him fired. If I was a head coach, no way in hell I'd come to Tennessee.

Butch has been given 4 years, and 16 million dollars to put together a team that can compete in the SEC. In three games this season we have struggled to compete, and needed poor play and mistakes from opponents with far less talent to pull off wins.

Jones left three wins on the field last year from poor coaching decisions, and in the first three games we have showed a regression at every level of play. This is not because of "one mistake." That's a 100% strawman arguement.

Reactions: 3 people
Butch has been given 4 years, and 16 million dollars to put together a team that can compete in the SEC. In three games this season we have struggled to compete, and needed poor play and mistakes from opponents with far less talent to pull off wins.

Jones left three wins on the field last year from poor coaching decisions, and in the first three games we have showed a regression at every level of play. This is not because of "one mistake." That's a 100% strawman arguement.

Cliff notes....

Butch put up or shut up.

Reactions: 1 person

Isn't it amazing how someone can make any claim they won't on the internet with zero facts. Makes me wonder why do you ***** if you don't even understand football?

We are bad. I know that injuries play a factor in this but Appy getting killed by a weak MiamI as we struggle with Ohio.

Talent is on campus. This year is put up or shut up.

Offensive coaching is gross to say the least. OL coaching is the dumbest I've ever witnessed. Coleman Thomas, bless his heart, is a full and if he were my kid I'd kick Mahoney, Debo, and CBJ ass. They continue to set the kid up for failure by playing him at RT. I also find it ridiculous for me to believe he was better than Blair. I hope and pray the team that played today doesn't play Fla next week because we will get destroyed.

Reactions: 2 people
Isn't it amazing how someone can make any claim they won't on the internet with zero facts. Makes me wonder why do you ***** if you don't even understand football?

App State has a bad kicker, or we don't even get the chance to go into overtime.

VT killed themselves with penalties and fumbles.

Ohio made it to the red zone 5 times on us and Ohio'd themselves into 4 field goals.

Please do tell me where I am mistaken? We've won on the back of poor play by our opponents, not on even mediocre offensive production.

App State has a bad kicker, or we don't even get the chance to go into overtime.

VT killed themselves with penalties and fumbles.

Ohio made it to the red zone 5 times on us and Ohio'd themselves into 4 field goals.

Please do tell me where I am mistaken? We've won on the back of poor play by our opponents, not on even mediocre offensive production.

But it's all vanilla until next week

Reactions: 1 person
Pathetic fans I tell ya

Or is this a reaction of fans that expect the team picked to win the EAST to be starting atleast the 2nd string after halftime. This team has only proven to be a half ass 3-0 team that was given the 1st game because of bad special teams and clock management. This thread was/is about what this team is showing on the field.

It's not about being happy with a new coach....it is about not settling. We deserve a Saban, Meyer or Harbaugh. We have settled since we fired a Hall of fame who couldn't keep up with modern football. But as of right now I would trade butch for;

Bielema, Saban, Mullen, Miles, and several more.

I say Pack a brinks truck and send it to Petrino's house tonight.

It's not about being happy with a new coach....it is about not settling. We deserve a Saban, Meyer or Harbaugh. We have settled since we fired a Hall of fame who couldn't keep up with modern football. But as of right now I would trade butch for;

Bielema, Saban, Mullen, Miles, and several more.

I say Pack a brinks truck and send it to Petrino's house tonight.

We need a new offensive coordinator. This offense is a V8 engine that has had 3 cylinders intentionally removed

You better quit talking that obvious truth stuff. You will be called a "NegaVol" and it will be demanded that you send your resume to Hart since you know so much more about football than our coaching staff. But to answer your question. Yes...

lol

We are bad. I know that injuries play a factor in this but Appy getting killed by a weak MiamI as we struggle with Ohio.

Talent is on campus. This year is put up or shut up.

App st played horrible against miami even the game announcers said it. if that counts

The hyperbole of how bad we are might be worse than the preseason hyperbole of how good we were going to be.

Truth is the middle. While.l executing up to their potential, this team has found ways to win even while not playing their best. I'll take gritty Ws all season long.

VN Store

Back