Worst 2-0 team in the country?

All you people need to calm down. Crazy overreactions. Worst 2-0 team in country? Give it a rest

And you need to put the crack pipe down because you are hallucinating. Its obvious, this team has the talent and is not prepared week in and week out. Coach Jones is just not getting it done. we shouldn't have struggled with App state and we shouldn't be struggling with freaking Ohio. if it weren't for 5 fumbles (3 of which were deep in their territory) that game would have been close. Quit sunshine pumping, I am getting sunburned.

Reactions: 1 person
Agree I am off the fence....load up the Brinks truck and bring us Petrino

I'd happily have him.

Listen, Dude made a mistake, lost his job for it, was ridiculed and vilified for it, and truly got nothing more than he deserved.

But since then he has done nothing untoward that I can find, has stayed out of the media spotlight, and built yet another juggernaut with arguably less talent than in on the current Vols roster.

Put a freaking morals clause in his contract, but hire the guy.

And you need to put the crack pipe down because you are hallucinating. Its obvious, this team has the talent and is not prepared week in and week out. Coach Jones is just not getting it done. we shouldn't have struggled with App state and we shouldn't be struggling with freaking Ohio. if it weren't for 5 fumbles (3 of which were deep in their territory) that game would have been close. Quit sunshine pumping, I am getting sunburned.

I don't care how it looks as long as it's a win. I'll take an ugly win against a pretty loss any day. If we win every game of the season like this, I'm happy. Maybe my life is just better than yours, and I can be calm until a loss. Who knows?

Negavols on the loose!

We will be fine, just need to get Coleman Thomas out of the game and stop getting bit by the injury bug.

Delusional. There are so many problems with this offense that even with a healthy Thomas, it would still be terrible. It's a bad offensive scheme when you have this much talent, and get this little production. The problem is right at the top.

I don't care how it looks as long as it's a win. I'll take an ugly win against a pretty loss any day. If we win every game of the season like this, I'm happy. Maybe my life is just better than yours, and I can be calm until a loss. Who knows?

Because you don't take is as serious as some...what the heck k does that have to do with quality of life.

Because you don't take is as serious as some...what the heck k does that have to do with quality of life.

Seems as if some people look for reasons to be upset, AKA legion of the miserable.

I take it serious, lol. I just hold out before I think the sky is falling. Tennessee can score at will if they want. That much is obvious.

Seems as if some people look for reasons to be upset, AKA legion of the miserable.

I take it serious, lol. I just hold out before I think the sky is falling. Tennessee can score at will if they want. That much is obvious.

Then why aren't they? Serious question. If they can do it, why don't they?

Reactions: 2 people
Then why aren't they? Serious question. If they can do it, why don't they?

Idk, honestly. But go back and watch this game later. When the playbook opens up, Ohio has no answer. I still think Debord is holding his hand some for whatever reason.

Hers the thing fellas, Butch ain't coaching to make you happy. He's coaching to win games. Last year, we came out like lightning and lost. Maybe the offense is stagnant to temper the hype the players heard about all summer. I'll withhold judgment until the brutal 4 game stretch. If we still look like this and run up the middle three times and punt, then I'll be concerned. But until then, just win baby.

Idk, honestly. But go back and watch this game later. When the playbook opens up, Ohio has no answer. I still think Debord is holding his hand some for whatever reason.

I'm sorry, man...I just don't buy that. When the talent AND coaching is there, it's blatantly obvious, even with vanilla calls.

We have the talent. But coaching is just sub-par. And Debord...dude had Tom Brady and a ton of future NFL talent at Michigan...and was a fail-bomb with them too.

I think losing by like 50 something (a la FSU) might take that cake. Don't care who you are playing, losing by that much is an embarrassment.

The offense to me isn't the problem. The offense has skill players all over the field. The problem is the coordinator. Predictably and stagnant is on the coaches. The defense seems to always be a step ahead of our offense. I don't get it myself. But hey. Let's eat some Gator.

Our fans don't deserve to have a good football coach. As soon as he makes a mistake, we want him fired. If I was a head coach, no way in hell I'd come to Tennessee.

It's year 4. You'd still be defending Dooley if he was here going 2-10 every year. Stop being ignorant.

The offense to me isn't the problem. The offense has skill players all over the field. The problem is the coordinator. Predictably and stagnant is on the coaches. The defense seems to always be a step ahead of our offense. I don't get it myself. But hey. Let's eat some Gator.

Cowboy, you need to lasso your attention in on that OLine. That is the weakest point in our offense. Dobbs' inconsistency throwing the ball and DeBord's limited insight in play calling are secondary to that sieve of a line.

Cowboy, you need to lasso your attention in on that OLine. That is the weakest point in our offense. Dobbs' inconsistency throwing the ball and DeBord's limited insight in play calling are secondary to that sieve of a line.

The OLINE has issues. But some of these plays the whole stadium sees them coming. But I think they get better from it.

VN Store

Back