Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

I would not call it LOIC, but Tennessee Football will take a hit. Hopefully the NCAA simply extends the probation. Cannot afford scholly reductions or bowl bans. I am listening to Jayson Swains show and he is freaking out. i'd say this is a big deal. hope I am wrong.

U r enough Kluegler

This isn't widespread enough or enough money to be that IMO. I agree with the others. Couch might be done and we might have to vacate some of Dooley's few victories, but I don't see anything above that.

Well, I'd hate to lose Couch, but just how many victories did Dooley have anyway? If the NCAA just counts the SEC wins, that takes away only five games. That's a slap-on-the-wrist Bama-style penalty right there. The university would have lost a bunch more than that if Fast Lane had stayed longer than one season. I mean, I'd hate to see the team and school dragged into all that, but let's face it, it could be MUCH worse.

I'm in lockdown in my bathroom. Got a 12 pack of Coors and Adele on Youtube on the laptop. I got one in the chamber but I had a lot of Fiber One today.....:)

Aw... what the heck. I'll go ahead and send you over the edge. :crazy:

Attachments

• doofus 2.jpg
    doofus 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4

Butch says he is aware of it..

Butch says Couch is "injured"

Not be able to play and that it is "injury related"

From vol calls

Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back