Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

A buddy who is a Bama fan just sent this to me. It's from Tide Forum. They don't seem too worried over there. Anyway, several of their posters said they heard this.

"Just heard second hand that the Yahoo reporter said in an interview here on jox that he was not turning any of his documents over to the ncaa, that they have to do their own legwork."

Reactions: 1 person
People flipping out over and thinking something horrible will happen at UT. The most you'll see from this is Couch no longer playing for UT. Period.

From this particular incident yes, unfortunately it will have the ncaa snooping around though. Hopefully nothing else shows up.

should i tell mo couch to do the right thing and remove himself from the university of tennessee if he did take the money? i think i should...

A buddy who is a Bama fan just sent this to me. It's from Tide Forum. They don't seem too worried over there. Anyway, several of their posters said they heard this.

"Just heard second hand that the Yahoo reporter said in an interview here on jox that he was not turning any of his documents over to the ncaa, that they have to do their own legwork."

they have the documents. you can see them on yahoo now. smdh

should i tell mo couch to do the right thing and remove himself from the university of tennessee if he did take the money? i think i should...
Why stop there? Write him a firm but understanding letter. Don't forget to tell him you love him either. . .

Reactions: 1 person
this sounds like complete bs to me.it may have happened but this has nothing to do with the university.it may cause couch his eligibility but I didn't see any involvement by the university or having knowledge of these transactions.

I know we are on probation but the university can't monitor every move a player makes.these are such small amounts.how could anybody even notice that anything was going on?

So you assume we have more spare time on our hands than you? Sorry, I read every post... so should you. :hi:

Wow. Have a a bad day today? If you dont feel like answering on behalf of volnation, I'm sure theres plenty others who would.

Nothing comes out of this. The last few scandals with the NCAA have proven what a joke they are currently. There's no way in hell those buffoons go after an SEC program right now.

What the hell are you talking about?

Dear Mo,

You allegedly took $900 from some dude. I ask that you immediately leave the premises of Tennessee. If you don't comply, I will frown and make some stupid posts on Volnation. The choice is yours, don't make me unleash my stupidity.

In sincerest regards,

govols105

Reactions: 5 people
Wow. Have a a bad day today? If you dont feel like answering on behalf of volnation, I'm sure theres plenty others who would.

It was a joke... thought a tip of the hat would make that clear. If you or any others were offended, sorry about that.

VN Store

Back