Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

Can we voluntarily vacate the entire Dooly era?

CBJ can get us back to 800 wins by the end of next season.

I think we'd all be glad to vacate the last 3 seasons if the NCAA could hit us with this too:

Neuralizer1.png

Tuscaloosa.....

Dooley came by way of Tuscaloosa connections, Sal Sunseri came by way of Tuscaloosa, certain boosters are boosters both here and Tuscaloosa, and the crimson mafia in Tuscaloosa, really took the whole Fulmer NCAA thing very personally........it's all been a conspiracy I tell you.....and we still got Tuscaloosa as our AD..........we got Crimson mongooses in the chicken coop.... purge this crimson from our Hill!!!!

Reactions: 8 people
Tuscaloosa.....

Dooley came by way of Tuscaloosa connections, Sal Sunseri came by way of Tuscaloosa, certain boosters are boosters both here and Tuscaloosa, and the crimson mafia in Tuscaloosa, really took the whole Fulmer NCAA thing very personally........it's all been a conspiracy I tell you.....and we still got Tuscaloosa as our AD..........we got Crimson mongooses in the chicken coop.... purge this crimson from our Hill!!!!

Awesome of them to implicate their own school in this conspiracy.

thinking of sending mo couch a message,

If you took the money, please repay it and remove yourself from the university of tennessee. If you love the vols and the university do the right thing. You can transfer to alabama where it' s ok to take money. Best of luck to you though in life.

Last edited:
just sent mo couch a message,

If you took the money, please repay it and remove yourself from the university of tennessee. If you love the vols and the university do the right thing. You can transfer to alabama where it' s ok to take money. Best of luck to you though in life.

I can't tell if you're for real or not.

Reactions: 1 person
Tuscaloosa.....

You could be half right. There are connections with bama. It's more than coincidence that this guy throws this story out the week of the game though.

i havent hit send yet to send mo the message yet. i really want too though. we don't need or want money grubbing players at tennessee unless they want to earn it by giving their all for us and the moving on to the nfl.

i havent hit send yet to send mo the message yet. i really want too though. we don't need or want money grubbing players at tennessee unless they want to earn it by giving their all for us and the moving on to the nfl.

Are you really this naive?

Dont hit send bro. the best thing you could do here is just cool off somewhere, like alaska, where they have no internet.

Also if you think players dont get paid in one way or another, and that it doesnt happen everyday at every school, then I have a sunny beach front property for you in siberia that sounds like its just for you, and a good price too!

Reactions: 1 person
thinking of sending mo couch a message,

Seriously?

Reactions: 3 people
I dislike Dooley as much as the next guy, BUT you cannot put this on him. The players are to blame. They can't be babysat all the time.

How do you know he didn't know about it? Playing Bray was Dooley's only snowball's chance in hades of saving his job, and he turned a blind eye to everything else Bray did:whistling:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back