Yes, It Was a Coup Attempt. Here’s Why.

Right, good luck convincing anybody that you haven’t carried Trump’s water for 4 years, including on this very subject. Don’t even need to bother bumping old posts for that level of whopper.
Oh what I’ve done is pointed out you and the other coup morons are FOS. I’ve never said Pence acted incorrectly.

And I’d damn sure like to have mean tweets and about 10 less ongoing fiascos than we currently having going. You’re damn straight on that. And I’d also still take Trump 10 out of 10 times over Killary. Run along now coup boy 🤡

Reactions: StarRaider
Oh what I’ve done is pointed out you and the other coup morons are FOS. I’ve never said Pence acted incorrectly.

And I’d damn sure like to have mean tweets and about 10 less ongoing fiascos than we currently having going. You’re damn straight on that. And I’d also still take Trump 10 out of 10 times over Killary. Run along now coup boy 🤡
Literally nobody is saying Pence acted incorrectly, that’s literally never been a topic of discussion, so congrats on getting that one uncontested thing right in four (now closer to five, I suppose) years.

Literally nobody is saying Pence acted incorrectly, that’s literally never been a topic of discussion, so congrats on getting that one uncontested thing right in four (now closer to five, I suppose) years.
Yep. Just like I said in post 450! Apparently nobody listened to Trump but you and this lawyer coup boy😂🤡

Yep. Just like I said in post 450! Apparently nobody listened to Trump but you SHS this lawyer 😂🤡

ND40, veins popping from forehead, six months ago: it wasn’t even an attempted coup!!! [tells 20 people they’re carrying water for Biden]

ND40 today: I still can’t bring myself to say that Trump wanted a coup but I knew all along that Pence wouldn’t go through with it. And you can’t say I’m carrying water unless I supported Trump becoming unelected dictator!

1632437981133.gif

Reactions: luthervol
ND40, veins popping from forehead, six months ago: it wasn’t even an attempted coup!!! [tells 20 people they’re carrying water for Biden]

ND40 today: I still can’t bring myself to say that Trump wanted a coup but I knew all along that Pence wouldn’t go through with it. And you can’t say I’m carrying water unless I supported Trump becoming unelected dictator!

View attachment 396706
LMFAO after telling me don’t go bother dragging up old posts you go making up old posts to try and get away from your stupid ass floundering here. How… feminine of you 😂

And no it wasn’t even an attempted coup whatever the hell that is my stance hasn’t changed a bit 🤡

Oh and just so we’re clear this is “RT85 fights…” 🤣

Right, good luck convincing anybody that you haven’t carried Trump’s water for 4 years, including on this very subject. Don’t even need to bother bumping old posts for that level of whopper.
What counts as carrying water, and what counts as just telling the truth? Is not buying into the Democrat party narrative on Trump "carrying water"?

Reactions: NCFisher

View attachment 396706

Ouch

What counts as carrying water, and what counts as just telling the truth? Is not buying into the Democrat party narrative on Trump "carrying water"?
Oh hell yes it is if you’re disagreeing with RT85’s view of the world! Sorry thems the rules 🤷‍♂️

Both sides have and continue to play games. Some believe the BS of one side, some buy the BS of the other. Not enough people try to see through the BS of both sides.

Reactions: lostsheep
It was,100%

His disciples were just too stupid and incompetent to pull it off. Too many folks conflating the outcome with the intent.
Are you saying if they had been smarter and more competent they could have succeeded?

Last edited:
Really? Show me. Where did he condone them?
He encouraged them. He was a little giggly school girl as it was happening. Multiple people, including his own freakin' daughter, begged him to intervene or at least come out with a tweet condemning the violence.

Yeah that has to be the case. I point out that Pence rightly ignored Trump as most of us here expected and I’m the one sleeping with Trump’s cod piece under my pillow. Clown 🤡
But you never pointed out how sh!tty Trump was for expecting it. Big difference.
You fail to say Trump was trying to steal the election.

But you never pointed out how sh!tty Trump was for expecting it. Big difference.
You fail to say Trump was trying to steal the election.
Thanks for the “but Trump” again. I don’t need to infer the tea leaves to feed my TDS like you do. The result of Congress’s meeting on Jan 6 was a foregone conclusion and their duties are largely ministerial in nature. You girls just need to keep this dumbass narrative going to keep the base lathered. Anybody with any common sense has long moved on.

LMFAO after telling me don’t go bother dragging up old posts you go making up old posts to try and get away from your stupid ass floundering here. How… feminine of you 😂

And no it wasn’t even an attempted coup whatever the hell that is my stance hasn’t changed a bit 🤡

Oh and just so we’re clear this is “RT85 fights…” 🤣
Oh jeez, it’s happened. He’s had a stroke. The strain of realizing “pence didn’t listen to Trump and did the right thing” meant he was criticizing Trump has snapped one of those vessels in his brain that was already clogged with the Cheeto powder he inhaled off that jock strap.

This is my fault. I feel so bad.

Reactions: luthervol
Oh jeez, it’s happened. He’s had a stroke. The strain of realizing “pence didn’t listen to Trump and did the right thing” meant he was criticizing Trump has snapped one of those vessels in his brain that was already clogged with the Cheeto powder he inhaled off that jock strap.

This is my fault. I feel so bad.
Another interwebz victory in a long list of self proclaimed fearless owning the VN Trumpkins. You’re a legend in your own mind 🤡

Why are you asking me? Ask the guy who has 6 pages of posts telling people they’re carrying water not even counting the ones that were just memes. 😂😂🤣😂

1632443298020.png

But apparently, according to him, it’s not actually carrying water unless you’re willing to support the actual overthrow of government. 😂🤣

I bet these people will be so relieved to hear that. Somebody should go back through these six pages of posts and notify them and record the sheer joy of their reaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Septic
No. Arguing about or deflecting from any criticism of Trump, regardless of how mild or how objectively valid, and getting your panties bunched over the type of stuff that gets posted in the amateur hour thread is carrying water.

You know, the types of things ND40 did daily during the prior administration.
That’s absolutely hilarious considering the screeching you’ve done on the “Jan 6 coup” 😂🤡

The democratic narrative on Trump was pretty spot on.
Seems they said he would never concede the election.
Seems they said he would lie and cheat and do anything within his power to steal the election.

VN Store

Back