Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Clingan would help D1. Not sold on the ceiling but he's a good complement to Trip

He may help in 3 years and by then, the window will be potentially closed.

Rookies don’t have meaningful impacts for teams with championship aspirations.

I don’t doubt Clingan can be a serviceable NBA center but the Grizz don’t have 3 years to wait.

What yall think about Sheppard/Dillingham if they are there at 7 or 8?

I’m drafting Knecht as a replacement for Kennard in that slot. He’s the one rookie that can contribute rotational minutes almost immediately and the most NBA ready.

My preference is to package the pick for a big or another vet. The Grizz don’t really need any more rookies.

I don’t doubt Clingan can be a serviceable NBA center but the Grizz don’t have 3 years to wait.
Idk.. he won’t be an “impact player” but I think he can give you those 18-20 min immediately

Walker Kessler did. He doesn't have to be great. He just needs to rebound, screen, and defend the bully bigs for low 20s mins a night...

Reactions: YankeeVol
My daughter is doing a lemonade stand today benefiting charity (St Jude). For the handful of people in the area, if you are out and about today and want to stop by let me know and I’ll find a way to get you the address.

Reactions: n_huffhines
My daughter is doing a lemonade stand today benefiting charity (St Jude). For the handful of people in the area, if you are out and about today and want to stop by let me know and I’ll find a way to get you the address.

I live in Germantown. Attending showboats game at 11 but I could swing by after

Reactions: TBrown
I don’t know either but.. The storm did not remotely resemble the hype, at least at my home.

Apparently they didn’t issue some tornado warnings that “should’ve” been issued.

Namely one that went over Millington.

Conditions apparently were worse near Millington than Arlington, at least based on my observations. I slept through all of it.

Apparently they didn’t issue some tornado warnings that “should’ve” been issued.

Namely one that went over Millington.

They issued a severe thunderstorm warning with considerable damage tag. Unless there was actually a tornado on the ground, they gave the right warning....

Does not appear the destructive damage tag threshold was met...

VN Store

Back