Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother passed away last night so I’m in East Tennessee helping my parents. While putting away some clothes this evening I came across my favorite shirt from college days in the early aughts. We won a lot of games when I wore this regularly. May be time to dust it off again.

View attachment 522387

Sorry to hear about your brother. I hope you and your family find comfort and peace in such sorrowful times

I’m in with Invol and @MetalVolunteer! Let’s make it happen, Vol brothers! It’s what we do. Invol, I can send money directly to you, if he’s in the Knoxville area and you can get the funds directly to him.

I'm case someone forgot to tell y'all, you're amazing people.

Lol the whole point of the post was to make a prediction based on available data. Analyzing and comparing past performances is a pretty dull exercise.
Now that someone posted Hunter's career NFL stats and you said you were being your prediction on available data, then I have to ask what data that might be?

That's the problem, people think integrity, or it's meaning, is relative. It isn't. Integrity has specific definitions for anyone who wants to know and look it up. Sure, we can try to make everything a gray area, or relative. But it's not.

Just like the meaning of everything else, people are trying to change it to what they want it to be. I won't give examples because of board rules, but it really should be obvious.
It is to me.

My brother passed away last night so I’m in East Tennessee helping my parents. While putting away some clothes this evening I came across my favorite shirt from college days in the early aughts. We won a lot of games when I wore this regularly. May be time to dust it off again.

View attachment 522387
Very sorry for your loss, Jack. I wish for peace and comfort for your family in this trying time.

View attachment 522387
Good thoughts out. Sorry for your loss.

View attachment 522387
Sincere condolences

That's what I said. Why are you so pervy? It's like you've given in to TFG's influence.
I’m not into the kink as you two are. Nashville is definitely off. I don’t care how much groveling you do. My mind is made up. Oh, and don’t share the ‘tasteful’ artful stuff you exchange between you two. I think I speak for the whole RF, no one wants to see that.

The big problem is that the overwhelming majority of players entering the portal are being cut from their team…. All of guys that have entered were pushed in that direction.

I don’t think I’d say an overwhelming majority, but yes, I agree that a lot are. Either way, I don’t see the portal slowing down too much even if that idea was implemented eventually. It’s still at least an interesting out of the box idea.

Reactions: Glitch

View attachment 522387
Damn, sorry to hear that Jack. Condolences to you are your fam.

Recruit a bunch of athletic running backs like Fulmer and (ol mustache) Defensive coordinator Chavis…He made stars and NFL guys out of those bunch. Getting great linebackers were hard to come by and getting them to Tennessee. We’re experiencing that problem now ! Of course people will say just win they will come. Well you can build and still may lack in some departments. Once they built a steady dose of backers then they were able to recruit some great ones !
I agree Banks was a running back in high school. Fulmer did a great job at that Eric Westmorland for one

I’m not into the kink as you two are. Nashville is definitely off. I don’t care how much groveling you do. My mind is made up. Oh, and don’t share the ‘tasteful’ artful stuff you exchange between you two. I think I speak for the whole RF, no one wants to see that.
Well, I definitely struck a nerve. Must mean there was some truth there....

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.
Prayers sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back