4* Shanon Reid FL OLB commits to UT

Put your stars aside . Look at his offers. What you will gather after you note multiple SEC offers , Michigan and FSU is that we got a solid prospect.

Florida State never offered him. His biggest offers were Clemson, Michigan, LSU... MS State is SEC but I wouldn't consider them big.

Regardless, welcome aboard young man!

Florida State never offered him. His biggest offers were Clemson, Michigan, LSU... MS State is SEC but I wouldn't consider them big.

Regardless, welcome aboard young man!

Actually, scout is listing an offer from FSU.

Put your stars aside . Look at his offers. What you will gather after you note multiple SEC offers , Michigan and FSU is that we got a solid prospect.

That's what i look at the offer list LSU slowed played him and he could have very easy been a Tiger and they put a lot of player's in the NFL on the D side of the ball get him in here early add some weigh to him and by year 2 LSU might wish they had took him he has a great offer list.

Reactions: 1 person
Congrats to you young man. Good luck on this next phase of your life. If only I was your age and entering college. Sweet!

Recruiting is the only way to close this gap.

IF you chase it with an equal serving of development.

If you do one without the other, your team resembles a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. One of a handful of areas the next step needs to be taken.

Shanon

Welcome to Big Orange Country and the SEC.

Hope you come in and do great things.

Just this one thing... please be realistic about your playing time. At 210 pounds, you are not yet filled out enough to start at this level.

Come in, listen to your coaches and teammates, work your ass off, and EARN your spot on the team. This is how the world works, and God bless you on your journey.

GBO

Reactions: 2 people
The star gazers are out. May I remind you JRM & Cam were 3 stars. We just got a position of need out of FLORIDA! These two commitments in the last 24hrs tells me the players & recruits still believe in Jones.

Larry Scott earning his keep. In arguments about which coaches need to be replaced, his is the last name mentioned.

There are only 2-3 dozen five stars each year over all positions. Only a handful of those will be LBs.

Gotcha. Possibly only the top 1 or 2 in the nation for a specific position would even be considered for 5, correct?

He is a 3 star on rivals, espn, 247, and scout.

3 stars can turn into great players, but I am just confused why the threads all say 4 star.

He is a 3 star on rivals, espn, 247, and scout.

3 stars can turn into great players, but I am just confused why the threads all say 4 star.

Obviously we like the site that ranks him higher, and for good reason. Look at his offer list.

A couple of recent 3* players come to mind that TT recruited ... Randolph and Sutton and iirc Sutton was not offered by instate teams GA or GT

Coming in from Dion Sanders territory and no doubt got some dog in him,hopefully the type UT needs to go with JJ and talk to his teammates. UT is lacking in emotional leadership on the field IMO.

P.S. Speaking of Prime Time Reid wears #21 also.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back