Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NO idea if this is true. This came from a poster on Volquest.

Butch gave Mac Crowder a gut punch just before the season starterd. H was working with some young OL and got pissed and yelled for a veteran OL to come over. So Crowder came over and Buch slugged him in the gut then started yelling at the young guys that was being tough! Crowder wasn't so happy about it and pushed Butch down then the veteran OL got in his face and some coaches had to get everything under control. That is why Wiesman, Kendrick, Crowder, etc. stopped coming to practice for a little while. Apparently it has been a lot of work behind the scene to keep this quiet including much pleading with the Crowder family to not go public. That is what a friend of a local radio personality told me. Not saying it's fact, just passing it along. TIFWIW.

To quote my son's favorite movie (Dispicable Me)...

"Lightbulb."

Reactions: 1 person

Butch gave Mac Crowder a gut punch just before the season starterd. H was working with some young OL and got pissed and yelled for a veteran OL to come over. So Crowder came over and Buch slugged him in the gut then started yelling at the young guys that was being tough! Crowder wasn't so happy about it and pushed Butch down then the veteran OL got in his face and some coaches had to get everything under control. That is why Wiesman, Kendrick, Crowder, etc. stopped coming to practice for a little while. Apparently it has been a lot of work behind the scene to keep this quiet including much pleading with the Crowder family to not go public. That is what a friend of a local radio personality told me. Not saying it's fact, just passing it along. TIFWIW.

IF true, if... and verified by Crowder's family (doubtful Mack would verify as it may affect his future playing/coaching career) than Butch will be fired by sundown if it becomes public.

Reactions: 1 person

Bingo

Reactions: 3 people
I heard a rumor that we are now considered overrated based on preseason predictions... oh wait that might be true.

Reactions: 2 people

Said person from Volquest should either go to Hollywood and write scripts, or be praised by Vol fans everywhere for exposing the truth and leading to a regime change.

Reactions: 3 people
McElwain was roasted over the pit for cursing a player

If this is true, and SV has given me no reason to believe it's not, then its not going to be good for Jones

You just don't do this

It's obvious that UF players respect McElwain, but UT players don't respect Botch

Reactions: 2 people
Who in the Knoxville media will have the cojones to ask the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back