How long before we win SEC CHAMPIONSHIP????

They definitely will have enough talent to win it next year but they will probably miss out due to blown fourth quarter leads, lack of 2nd half adjustments, and questionable play calling.

Reactions: 2 people
The clock is ticking.

Mark Richt won't be at Georgia forever. Florida will have a roster soon.

Good news is I don't know how many more years Saban coaches at Alabama.

Reactions: 1 person
Winninng the East will be as simple as finally beatingFlorida. Winning the whole thing on the other hand..

Instead of the typical one game at a time, they are all equally important coach talk....he needs to change it up next September.
Say that this game counts for two games in East race.
Say the streak must end.
Challenge our fans to make a difference with unparalleled crowd noise.
Hold a pep rally Thursday night after football practice in TBA. Thursday better than Friday because of high schools.
I realize that after UF we still will have 3 more very tough games in a row at UGA, at TAMU, and Bama at home.
But, if we lose to Florida, will be really hard to get to Atlanta.
So, jets go ALL IN against the Gators.

Last edited:
Instead of the typical one game at a time, they are all equally important coach talk....he needs to change it up next September.
Say that this game counts for two games in East race.
Say the streak must end.
Challenge our fans to make a difference with unparalleled crowd noise.
Hold a pep rally Thursday night after football practice in TBA. Thursday better than Friday because of high schools.
I realize that after UF we still will have 3 more very tough games in a row at UGA, at TAMU, and Bama at home.
But, if we lose to Florida, will be really hard to get to Atlanta.
So, jets go ALL IN against the Gators.
You're right. I mean we all know what a coach says at a press conf is directly related to how the game turns out. Hell, a good press conf coach doesn't even need to recruit, just say the right thing and by gosh a win will happen...

The clock is ticking.

Mark Richt won't be at Georgia forever. Florida will have a roster soon.

Good news is I don't know how many more years Saban coaches at Alabama.

Brilliance gator troll. I mean y'all will get more talent and we wont...

UF, on average, brings in more talent than us based on the talent pool in FL. Fulmer with all his great recruiting never once signed a better class than Spurrier

UF, on average, brings in more talent than us based on the talent pool in FL. Fulmer with all his great recruiting never once signed a better class than Spurrier

And that means? Has Jones out recruited UF since he's been at UT?

You missed the point.

Irregardless of what Tennessee does, Florida will be tougher because they will have better players soon. Georgia will be tougher because eventually, they will get a head coach.

Doesn't matter if Tennessee is the best or worst team in America for that to be true.

You missed the point.

Irregardless of what Tennessee does, Florida will be tougher because they will have better players soon. Georgia will be tougher because eventually, they will get a head coach.

Doesn't matter if Tennessee is the best or worst team in America for that to be true.
First irregardless isn't a word, you just use the word regardless. You can consider that a free tutoring this time only.
And no I didn't miss the point at all. What I stated is true.

Has Jones beaten Florida?

Doesn't it make sense that if it's difficult now, it may be even more difficult when Florida has a quality roster

Tennessee has been on a major rebuild. And will the UF game be tough? It always is. Do I think we won't beat them? Of course not and you're a fool to think UT won't beat them in the future.

Year 6 or 7 of his regime according to Butch.

I think you and many others missed on what Butch was saying. When he said 6-7 years, he was talking about the time it would take to build the program to Alabama's level (which is consistently winning 10+ games a year and being a national championship contender every year). It will take a couple more years to get to that point. He was not talking about the time it will take to win the Sec championship.

I think you and many others missed on what Butch was saying. When he said 6-7 years, he was talking about the time it would take to build the program to Alabama's level (which is consistently winning 10+ games a year and being a national championship contender every year). It will take a couple more years to get to that point. He was not talking about the time it will take to win the Sec championship.

They're not missing the point. Its been shown and proven to them countless times. They twist his statements and take them out of context because that's what fits their agenda.

First irregardless isn't a word, you just use the word regardless. You can consider that a free tutoring this time only.
And no I didn't miss the point at all. What I stated is true.

What you stated is irrelevant to what was originally said.

I said it would be harder soon because Florida will have a roster and Georgia will have a coach.

Your response was because Florida gets players, Tennessee can't or won't. Brilliant.

I say again, how good Tennessee is or is not has nothing to do with whether the road to a championship is easier or not.

Absolutely nothing.

I said it would be harder soon because Florida will have a roster and Georgia will have a coach.

Your response was because Florida gets players, Tennessee can't or won't. Brilliant.

I say again, how good Tennessee is or is not has nothing to do with whether the road to a championship is easier or not.

Absolutely nothing.

Wow. Let me try this again. It won't get easier nor will it get harder. Why will it not get harder? Because UT will also recruit very well. And don't act like Muschump didn't bring in top classes. He did. It could be said that it's going to actually get harder for UF to continue to win due to the added talent and depth that UT will FINALlY have.

Absolutely nothing.

Btw gator troll, whose going to be playing QB for y'all in Knoxville next year?

Interesting question. The most ineffective right now is Harris.

But he also has experience in Knoxville.

He does. I just see how much our team has grown as this year has progressed and how much we've grown over the past 3 years. This team is much different than they were and I have a tremendous amount of confidence in them going into next season.

Interesting question. The most ineffective right now is Harris.

But he also has experience in Knoxville.

The question you responded to was, as usual, an ignorant one. As you mentioned, Harris made plays as a true freshman in 2014 to beat Tennessee. Before that it was Tyler Murphy coming off the bench in Gainesville. Prior to that it was Jeff Driskel (who has since been run out of UF and is now La Tech's QB).

Bottom line, it hasn't much mattered who's played QB vs Tennessee the last 11 to 30 years. Florida, after an surprisingly, incredibly successful first season under CJM, will be very difficult to beat in Knoxville next season.

Our roster is better than their roster is right now. It will be for the next year or two at least. But Butch's window is closing. If he can't deliver, the recruiting will fall off too if no change is made.

Tennessee can absolutely hire coaches who can consistently compete with Florida and Alabama and win our fair share of games against them. If Butch isn't one of them, we owe it to ourselves to find someone who can.

Are you sure about that? We had a lot of NFL talent on those teams. I see no reason to think Florida out recruiting Tennessee is a given, even if in state recruiting makes it a quicker rebuild.

VN Store

Back