Kentucky coaching situation

It’s only because they have played each other more than anyone else. Kentucky has more than double the number of wins against Tennessee. It’s okay to tip your hat to them
Hate em if you want, but Reed Sheppard is insanely good. Kid has a high basketball IQ and is fearless. He just made my all SEC Team.
I doubt they care. When you can score as fast as they do, with so many different weapons, they will be a nightmare opponent in the NCAAT. They are fun to watch.
Their freshmen don’t play like freshmen at all. They are fearless. Dillingham and Sheppard have the mindsets of NBA veterans….they just keep attacking.
That argument is so stupid.…it is only because they have played each other so many times. Kentucky has more than twice as many wins agains the Vols….and over 4 times as many SEC Championships.

Kentucky has fallen so much as a program this generally feels like we got upset majorly lmao
Congratulation, you just won dumbest post of the day.

Tennessee better find some other players who will step up or it will be an early exit from the NCAAT. Credit to Kentucky, they played a helluva game.
Kentucky is a very talented team with so many players who can get buckets at will. Today, they stepped up their defense and played like a Final Four team. Just tip your hat to them.
Uh, no. That would be a 60 point thrashing at the hands of Kentucky.

The above replies are both spot on.

UK was essentially bidding against itself to ensure they landed him knowing that being turned down again, by one of their own no less, would be brutal towards their efforts.

And in order to do that, they had to overpay to make it worth the potential heartache for Pope. If he fails, his career takes a significant hit, as does his future earning potential.

In terms of his actual value, you're right, he got tremendously overpaid. But the situation dictated it.
You guys are probably right. It just seems crazy they’d have to overpay to bring home an alumni to one of the top blue blood jobs in the country when he was coaching at a respectable but far from great BYU program?

You guys are probably right. It just seems crazy they’d have to overpay to bring home an alumni to one of the top blue blood jobs in the country when he was coaching at a respectable but far from great BYU program?
Most probably felt like he'd crawl on glass from Provo to Lexington for the opportunity, and in his own heart, maybe even he felt that way. But Ithink it was probably a case of his agent realizing that Pope is taking as much of a risk as UK is in this situation, and leveraging UK's vulnerability against Pope's future was worth the upfront financial grab. He was leaving a place where he was winning, comfortable, and well-liked for a job where he walks in and is immediately under the microscope before he gets off the plane because his last name isn't Hurley, Donovan, or Pitino. I would probably want my future employer to make it worth my while financially if I came in to my next job with one foot in the grave already.

Based on transfers, looks like he is going to be the only team in SEC starting five white boys.

Adolph Rupp is smiling ear-to-ear.
I guess? 3 of the 6 currently on the roster are not white.

Then why is Adolf smiling...?

Attachments

• Hitler_smiling_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_6.gif
    Hitler_smiling_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_6.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

And got a commitment this morning from another non-white guy.

Mormons typically are a little light on the pigment scale, but Jax_Vol's statement is a little weird. Everybody seems to want to find racism where there isn't any.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back