Nice piece on Jalen Hurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is! Was waiting for the first right-wing idiot to blame it on the "evil, liberal media".

I don't identify with either side, but I would say that the media has lost sight of why its freedoms are protected by the constitution. It's pretty easy to point to which channels, papers, etc. are the mouthpiece of the two preeminent parties. My point is that both sides are correct to point out the bias, but neither has the moral/logical foundation to do so.

Reactions: 1 person
If they can criticize the players and coaches they should be able to handle criticism as well. You will find no sympathy towards media members from me.

There it is! Was waiting for the first right-wing idiot to blame it on the "evil, liberal media".

I don't know where to start with this one.

I was being sarcastic.

Although, I will say, I don't think the right wing is the problem.

Last edited:
Oh well. Hurd is transferring after the year anyway according to Vol74 lol

We can't even have an article that some loudmouth will bash a great player. For my two cents Bruin you should find another place to sound off.

Oh well. Hurd is transferring after the year anyway according to Vol74 lol

He hasn't made up his mind either way at this point. Everyone he knows wants him to stay, and he should stay, but that still doesn't change the fact that he might not. And if he does go, I'll come back and see how those "Lol's" taste coming out of your mouth.

He hasn't made up his mind either way at this point. Everyone he knows wants him to stay, and he should stay, but that still doesn't change the fact that he might not. And if he does go, I'll come back and see how those "Lol's" taste coming out of your mouth.

Damn, you're so full of yourself aren't you? Lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Damn you're so full of yourself aren't you?

If I bring news (of any kind) on here, it's a fact. Most people on here know that. What I wrote about that situation is a fact, so mock me if you like, but "lol-ing" isn't changing the situation.

If Jalen leaves you'll find a lot more "LOL's" than you've previously seen because that will be about the dumbest decision we will have seen a college athlete make in a long, long time.

I'll leave and go sit out a year somewhere else. That'll show em.

If Jalen leaves you'll find a lot more "LOL's" than you've previously seen because that will be about the dumbest decision we will have seen a college athlete make in a long, long time.

Personally, I agree. Hell, we all agree. And he doesn't care about sitting out. It's more about getting in the right system, utilizing his skill set better, and not getting the crap beat out of him every week.

There's no way that Jalen would leave Tennessee for somewhere like Chattanooga which would be the only way he could leave and play in 2016.

If I bring news (of any kind) on here, it's a fact. Most people on here know that. What I wrote about that situation is a fact, so mock me if you like, but "lol-ing" isn't changing the situation.

I never said you're not telling the truth. Your posts have some serious attitude to them which is quite funny.

Reactions: 2 people
Personally, I agree. Hell, we all agree. And he doesn't care about sitting out. It's more about getting in the right system, utilizing his skill set better, and not getting the crap beat out of him every week.

Sounds like you're really hoping he leaves,huh? Your hate for CBJ runs deep.

I hope he stays and makes a level headed decision. Don't get me wrong, he's an elite player, I just would hate to see him make an emotional decision that negatively impacts his future.

I can see why he is frustrated at times, but that's going to happen everywhere.

So he is going to leave and sit out the year, which upon completion,would make him draft eligible?

If so, that would be the dumbest decision he could make.

Jalen doesn't want to be compared to anyone else in the country. Article made it seem that way. I think that's the issue.

Kid is great and we're incredibly fortunate that he has the character he does regarding his work ethic and wanting to be the catalyst to bring the program back. Hope he knows how much VolNation admires and appreciates him.

Jalen Hurd is one of the reasons I love this team so much. Great talent and great work ethic = legendary status.

This kid will go down as the best RB in Tennessee history and a superstar in the NFL.

He's amazing.

Smdh

Disappointing to see a kid opening criticizing the media. Ego needs to be put in check

tumblr_maizq7ut2h1rfmb7io1_500.gif

This makes no sense. He came here to help return TN to prominence. He's the feature of our offense with over 2K yds in first two seasons. Loved and respected by every TN fan out there and set to have a huge year next year. Not sure what else you could ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back