Nice piece on Jalen Hurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is great and we're incredibly fortunate that he has the character he does regarding his work ethic and wanting to be the catalyst to bring the program back. Hope he knows how much VolNation admires and appreciates him.

I hope Tennessee does recruit some more running backs just in case Jalen does leave after the season.

Reactions: 1 person
According to a poster on here who is close to hurd, he may transfer due to the coaching staff not changing and getting him more involved and getting the o line to block for him. i hope this is all a rumor and he doesn't. i am doing this because this poster is close to hurd and could be right and if it happens (which i hope it dont) then everyone won't be surprised.
Hurd is the best player tennessee has had in at least 10 years offensively.

Last edited:
It'd be a big loss, but he sounds like he doesn't have his head on straight if he truly decides to leave.

Everyone remember to use your blue font in this thread. For the sake of my blood pressure.

I doubt it will happen, but stranger things have occurred. He does need the o-line to do a better job. Most of his amazing runs are due to busted plays that he has made something out of nothing.

Of all the rediculas things I've seen on here, which is quite a bit, this is The dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life...Hurd ain't goin no where but through people, down the field and into the endzone, CLAD in BIG ORANGE!

GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
According to a poster on here who is close to hurd, he may transfer due to the coaching staff not changing and getting him more involved and getting the o line to block for him. i hope this is all a rumor and he doesn't. i am doing this because this poster is close to hurd and could be right and if it happens (which i hope it dont) then everyone won't be surprised.
Hurd is the best player tennessee has had in at least 10 years offensively.

You should be embarrassed to post this type of rumor crap.

Reactions: 4 people
Sounds like you're really hoping he leaves,huh? Your hate for CBJ runs deep.

What? What kind of delusional sh** is this post? How the hell did you get to Vol74 hating Jones?? You nancies are so ridiculous is maddening. 74 has stated several times that he and other members of Jalen's family want Jalen to stay at Tennessee...how the holy hell can you interpret that as him hating CBJ??

Hurd is transferring, Maryville won't win a game next season, the Titans will make it to the Super Bowl, and a pig just flew by my window

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back