Rumors!! "OC to be Decided Wednesday"

As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

Extreme reaction...I made it through the COWABUNGA and EAT MY SHORTS Bart Simpson 90s without mutilating myself.

Reactions: 5 people
With all these big backs. Tightends. And big receivers to block. Rumor has it that Jones is looking for a flexbone coordinator.

It also says "decided" and not announced. So if Butch makes his decision tomorrow, it doesn't mean we will find out.

Dude that was dirty! You just had me convinced that today is Tuesday and I've been thinking Wednesday all day

As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

My wife just asked me to make lunch. I replied, your the woman you make it, I don't do lunch check my stats! I gotta go cook now.

Reactions: 4 people
IMO, the sooner it is announced the better. You can be sure that the announcement will be strategically timed by CBJ. If this drags out past signing day, it may be torches and pitchforks when we find out who the new OC is.

I agree, like always throwing Rod Wilks name around. Stupid IMO...check stats will get old too.
twss imo .....and soon
Presser coming friday...I don't need to check stats. I have a crystal ball and time machine.
Don't know much about all of this and I'm no expert, but; I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
IMO, the sooner it is announced the better. You can be sure that the announcement will be strategically timed by CBJ. If this drags out past signing day, it may be torches and pitchforks when we find out who the new OC is.

This has crossed my mind. Meaning, if the new OC is unpopular hire. The announcement may be held until after signing day or on signing day along with a lot of good news of top recruits.

Do you mean the OC formerly known as the OC?

Yeah, he'll show up driving a Little Red Corvette, wearing a Raspberry Beret. He'll stroll in with Darling Nikki on his arm, and share a reunion with his coaching colleagues/friends so moving, it will Make Doves Cry.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
sheriron_jones3 ‏@gullyboyjonezy
You have no idea of what's coming!!!!!!������������������
Could mean many things.....but possible that players are starting to hear about a selection?

VN Store

Back