Rumors!! "OC to be Decided Wednesday"

You could check Rod Wilks stats but that would mean he stopped long enough to be measured.

He didn't.

They may be waiting until after signing day to avoid destroying the recruiting class for the OC's soon-to-be former school, especially if he is somewhere where we have no legitimate interest in any of their commits. It would be a classy move. Tell all our commits who we are getting to avoid flips, and make the announcement after signing day.

Reactions: 1 person
As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

You got that right, Pard.

I just hopped in my hot tub time machine and here's the 411:

Dave Clawson and 2005 version of Randy Sanders in as co-OC.

Fulmer to take OL job... Majors in as QC/Associate Head Coach Emeritus/Head Whiskey Consumption Expert.

Fulmer and Majors to call plays jointly from a newly constructed MMA octagon high atop Neyland with the ghost of the General officiating. Given Majors' advanced age he will be allowed to use a weapon of his choosing... sources say he is deciding between the knife Fulmer stabbed him in the back with and the stick he uses to chase kids off his lawn.

Tifwiw jmo check my stats etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
They may be waiting until after signing day to avoid destroying the recruiting class for the OC's soon-to-be former school, especially if he is somewhere where we have no legitimate interest in any of their commits. It would be a classy move. Tell all our commits who we are getting to avoid flips, and make the announcement after signing day.

Yeah like Coach Jake did. That just doesn't happen. How many times have we seen coaching changes with teams going into bowl games minus a coach.

This just in "Kate Upton COULD sleep with me tonight".

Hell with my stats, check hers.

kate-upton-3.jpg

Kate Upton measurements
Body shape: Apple (explanation)
Dress size: 6
Breasts-Waist-Hips: 38-26-37 inches (97-66-94 cm)
Shoe/Feet: 8.5
Bra size: 34D
Cup size: D (almost DD)
Height: 5’10″ (178cm)
Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
Natural breasts or implants? Natural

Reactions: 3 people
kate-upton-3.jpg

Kate Upton measurements
Body shape: Apple (explanation)
Dress size: 6
Breasts-Waist-Hips: 38-26-37 inches (97-66-94 cm)
Shoe/Feet: 8.5
Bra size: 34D
Cup size: D (almost DD)
Height: 5’10″ (178cm)
Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
Natural breasts or implants? Natural

Not bald enough for this staff.

Reactions: 4 people
I just hopped in my hot tub time machine and here's the 411:

Dave Clawson and 2005 version of Randy Sanders in as co-OC.

Fulmer to take OL job... Majors in as QC/Associate Head Coach Emeritus/Head Whiskey Consumption Expert.

Fulmer and Majors to call plays jointly from a newly
constructed MMA octagon high atop Neyland with the ghost of the General officiating. Given Major's advanced age he will be allowed to use a weapon of his choosing... sources say he is deciding between the knife Fulmer stabbed him in the back with and the stick he uses to chase kids off his lawn.

Tifwiw jmo check my stats etc etc.

Underrated post, IMO

I decided to go on a diet on jan 1st.. Have not told anyone or done anything about it since then however.

He may decide today,, does not mean we will hear anything though.

That said. I think if there had been several folks interviewed word would have gotten out. I do not think there has been much of a line in the interview queue.

VN Store

Back