Rumors!! "OC to be Decided Wednesday"

I just hopped in my hot tub time machine and here's the 411:

Dave Clawson and 2005 version of Randy Sanders in as co-OC.

Fulmer to take OL job... Majors in as QC/Associate Head Coach Emeritus/Head Whiskey Consumption Expert.

Fulmer and Majors to call plays jointly from a newly constructed MMA octagon high atop Neyland with the ghost of the General officiating. Given Majors' advanced age he will be allowed to use a weapon of his choosing... sources say he is deciding between the knife Fulmer stabbed him in the back with and the stick he uses to chase kids off his lawn.

Tifwiw jmo check my stats etc etc.

Epic post! :lolabove:

the words "check my stats" is somehow, in my opinion,

racist

SOMEBODY had to say it.

As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

You should probably " Check my stats "

As of now I roll my eyes whenever I see "check my stats", volnation's newest catch phrase. It wont be long till I will want to claw my eyes out whenever I see it. Considering how these things get beaten into the ground around here this is not going away anytime soon.

Yeah you can add that to other over used words and phrases...epic, butthurt, rustled jimmies, etc

Yeah you can add that to other over used words and phrases...epic, butthurt, rustled jimmies, etc

We need an OC that is smart enough (like us) to realize that Hurd is too tall to be an RB.
He doesn't have to be Valid Victorian smart, but an Ivory League education might be nice.

We need an OC that is smart enough (like us) to realize that Hurd is too tall to be an RB.
He doesn't have to be Valid Victorian smart, but an Ivory League education might be nice.

He also needs to be able to coach QB's how to have pocket presents and not put them on a peddle stool. That would make a dominate offense for you're vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Two hours left in Wednesday unless we are using a different time zone. Stats will be updated for the OP.

Two hours left in Wednesday unless we are using a different time zone. Stats will be updated for the OP.

Wednesday the 4th.............. The OC is going to be the first Letter coming across the FAX.

ac6e556024d19a163f9c9d99f83cd25d797edb71de2bda609109e6ed23e54131.jpg

VN Store

Back