The OFFICAL eat crow thread

I'm definitely a Tennessee homer, but after seeing how well Utah State had competed with good teams in the last three seasons, I expected a pretty close game.

Go Vols!

I was worried about our defense stopping keeton,glad I was wrong. Bring on some crow !!!

I think I had it 38-24. Guess I was a bit off :). I knew we had the talent to beat this team.

Oh USU hung with AU. Oh USU played USC close. Irrelevant. This game should be further proof that NOTHING matters until the game is played. Previous games are completely meaningless.

Reactions: 7 people
Wasn't sure if Worley could manage a game like he did vs Georgia and SC last year. Hopefully he does that consistently this year.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't seen our defensive players come out with this much energy and passion on a consistent basis in YEARS!! It was a joy to watch. The future is bright!

Reactions: 9 people
I saw some problems, but was impressed with the way the defense pursued the football and how hard they were hitting.

Reactions: 14 people
I said 14. Check post. I'll take 30ish. Utah.......whatever. Too many women on this board.

i am trying to engage those USU fans on SEC rivals(FB) that said Keeton would have his way and that Neyland wasn't intimidating. Hats off to those that made it there and made it loud!

Reactions: 3 people
Glad to say we put our money where our mouth is and Vegas has been wrong a lot in the last week. We are still UT and this is still the SEC. Go VOLS!!!

I'll gladly eat my crow about Worley.

He was impressive.

I predicted the blowout however.

VN Store

Back