will we have to go with Guarantano to run the ball

If Dormady was smart he would pursue his options at other schools. Jones has drug him along with visions of grandeur that will never come to pass. This kid could be a shining star at most other schools!

I've watched football for 40 years and the only guys I've seen who ran better than Dobbs were Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, and Lamar Jackson. And Dobbs was the most durable QB I've ever seen play.

Saying Dormady can scoot is a joke. He can't. Guarantano is elusive, but rail thin.

Either Dormady is as accurate as advertised, or hopefully Guarantano survives a year throwing a bit while improvising the run.

To expect a Dobbs replay on any level running it is a dream.

That is my estimated QB this season.

You forgot Michael Vick.

Everything moved quickly after I was able to consume liquids. Real food and finally back home with my family. The concern is always appreciated. Thank you.

Still have to focus on your misses though, just because I want JG to have success here also. Seems like such a good, hardworking and focused kid.

Glad to here that, charger.

Don't get me wrong, I hope JG is a superstar at UT. I hope I'm completely wrong. I prefer QD, right now, because I think he has a NFL arm and is a better athlete than some think. Plus, he has put in his time and probably knows the offense better. But, with that being said, if JG gives UT a better chance to win, then please play JG. No matter my preference, I want the guy that will win the most games being the starter at UT

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back