Israel vs Palestinians

And I refuse to live like a "you're either with us or against us" loon. There's always the middle ground and the truth usually lies there.
No one asked you to. Claiming to "see both sides" while spouting a neverending stream of right wing talking points is just choosing a side without saying so

Here

Thank you,

I find trying to suspend academic partnerships a bridge too far. But they are a private college and if they want to let the loons dictate to them then they are free to do so.

Now, we can speak if this no more!

No one asked you to. Claiming to "see both sides" while spouting a neverending stream of right wing talking points is just choosing a side without saying so
Right..........because the AP and CNN are huge vendors for right wing talking points..........

As I've stated before, I understand completely wanting to divest in Israeli MIC etc. I don't understand ending partnerships. Perhaps the reason you are so hostile to me bringing it up is because deep down you know what it really means.

Right..........because the AP and CNN are huge vendors for right wing talking points..........

As I've stated before, I understand completely wanting to divest in Israeli MIC etc. I don't understand ending partnerships. Perhaps the reason you are so hostile to me bringing it up is because deep down you know what it really means.
Yeah because guessing motivations worked so well for you last time when you showed that you had no idea who MLK was. No way I can just think your claim to "see both sides" while being performatively confused about a relatively straightforward ask is dishonest (which I said already)

I caught the contrast in skin tones and didn't notice the flags.
I see a middle finger and another guy giving what appear to be "hook em horns" was this Ole Miss campus?

It's a bad look, bunch of white frat boys cat calling and harassing an Arab, likely Palestinian student. But it is Ole Miss, hear things haven't changed much since the 60's there.

That's amusing since you still can't say what's wrong with the argument.
I can't believe I'm having to explain this. If every time your neighbor didn't like something you were doing, he came over and kicked the front door in (busting your windows out) and staged a sit in would that be ok? Should you be able to infringe on other people's rights just because you don't like something. I don't care if it brings about good change or bad. There are other ways to protest without messing with someone else's property. I can't believe I have to tell you that. Was that simple enough?

Oh no! If a window gets broken at a campus building, it will definitely erode property rights nationwide! This should be the first and foremost concern!

I can't believe I'm having to explain this. If every time your neighbor didn't like something you were doing, he came over and kicked the front door in (busting your windows out) and staged a sit in would that be ok? Should you be able to infringe on other people's rights just because you don't like something. I don't care if it brings about good change or bad. There are other ways to protest without messing with someone else's property. I can't believe I have to tell you that. Was that simple enough?
Go back and read what I wrote and you'll have answers to your questions.

Yeah because guessing motivations worked so well for you last time when you showed that you had no idea who MLK was. No way I can just think your claim to "see both sides" while being performatively confused about a relatively straightforward ask is dishonest (which I said already)
I've been dishonest about nothing. MLK wasn't some your with us or against us loon. He was common sense, peaceful but relentless..... Until the end when he assumed a more militant tone and started incorporating Marxist ideas and rhetoric in his speeches.

Admittedly I'm no expert on MLK, but I know enough of his words and work to get a general idea of what he was about. But your attempt to paint me as something I'm not then was just as pathetic and dishonest as it is now.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
You apparently seeing nothing in the background except the American flag is right in line with you pretending not to see any violence from police or Zionists at UCLA
Ahem..

A brown girl being opposed by white, flag waving, Americans - on the other side of a barrier?

I already referenced the jeering whities.

so peaceful, but probably just "zionist" propoganda

When you subscribe to the "with us or against us" mentality this is the result. Those who subscribe to this way of thinking will jump through hoops to avoid the reality of what happens when mobs rule.

This line of thinking has led to violence all over the place, by both sides at places like Columbia, NYU, UNC, Ole Miss and UCLA.

We need effective leaders and strong voices of reason. Not ideologues convinced right is on their side. That's what got us here.

If a window is no big deal, where do you draw the line? It's okay with you because it's being done by the side you agree with. It's thats simple.
Nah. Windows were broken on J6 and you didn't see me here whining about the "property damage"

When you subscribe to the "with us or against us" mentality this is the result. Those who subscribe to this way of thinking will jump through hoops to avoid the reality of what happens when mobs rule.

This line of thinking has led to violence all over the place, by both sides at places like Columbia, NYU, UNC, Ole Miss and UCLA.

We need effective leaders and strong voices of reason. Not ideologues convinced right is on their side. That's what got us here.
"Violence all over the place by both sides," including the fireworks and beatings and rubber bullets from one side, and from the other side, the mean words and the poor window panes

If a window is no big deal, where do you draw the line? It's okay with you because it's being done by the side you agree with. It's thats simple.
Nah. Windows were broken on J6 and you didn't see me here whining about the "property damage"
Drunk college students also damage school property every few weeks, the school just fixes it. It's not a big deal to me, to the school or to most people until they're looking for a reason to paint every single protest as some violent rebellion full of criminals that need to be stopped by the state

"Violence all over the place by both sides," including the fireworks and beatings and rubber bullets from one side, and from the other side, the mean words and the poor window panes
That's all you've seen and heard about happening huh?........... Evidence of my statement in action folks............

That's all you've seen and heard about happening huh?........... Evidence of my statement in action folks............
It's all that pretty much anyone has seen, all of the "violent incidents" seem to be described secondhand for some reason

Yes. Those protesting were there, singing songs about death to America, death to Israel, etc. A real sesame street vibe to it.

To believe they had zero contribution to the violence is laughable. Every time they've been involved in similar protests, violence has occurred.

VN Store

Back