'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

I doubt thats "Jovon's list", its who scout and espn think is on his list. Probably hasnt been updated in a while either

1. Robinson
2. Kimbrow
3. Bowles
4. Jelks

are my top 4 wanted instate recruits.

I'd throw Redmond at #5, I really think w/ a redshirt year & some good coaching at DB Redmond could be a good one. He has the speed & measurables to be good.

I would throw in Nate Cole and Mathers on the want list, but Bowles and Patterson would definitely help me forget Cole, and I would be ecstatic of we got Cross, Kimbrow, and Robinson at RB

I doubt thats "Jovon's list", its who scout and espn think is on his list. Probably hasnt been updated in a while either

they had ut as leader for kimbrow & bowles,but i still hope your right about the way espn & scout do their list.i hate wishing time away but im ready for football ,and i hope the vols do as well as i think cause if they get nine wins,i think they will also get a great class in 2012
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Decided that it was appropriate to bump the thread with all the talk about Imani looking elsewhere.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"Auburn is an all right program," he said. "I really haven't made a full evaluation on them just yet. I plan on narrowing it down later on. I don't know if Auburn will be a favorite or not."

"I don't really have any favorites," said Robinson. "I don't know when I will make a decision. I plan to wait a while. I would say the schools recruiting me the hardest right now are Auburn, Florida State and Notre Dame."
- Scout

Brown is definitely one. Someone is informed. The coaches like Mathers more than Robinson too, I'm told. ChavisUT had that one right all along.

Cross is at or near the top of the board. They love him. Consider him the perfect RB for this offense. They worked him out and loved him even more.

Last edited:
I know I said I didn't like him earlier in this thread but I have had a change of heart! I want this guy to sign with UT. Talk about a "Thunder" and "Lightning" type combo, him and Kimbrow would be unreal!

VN Store

Back