'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

I believe I would rather have RJ if we take a JuCo. Dude is good
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would prefer RJ over Grice myself. I personally would take RJ over any of the state of Tn backs that are comparative to his size. Not counting Kimbrow, hes a diff type back. But would take him over Jovon and Mathers. JMO of course. Plus were not getting Kimbrow, so we can take him or Mathers then possibly a small speedback if we decide to take one. But its not like we have faired well with those type of Rb's. Give me the ones that are Lane,Neal and Smiths size. Thats a group of 3 different backs.

So is there a good chance we miss with all 3 of the In state RBs that we wanted?

Kimbrow to Vandy, people say Mathers isn't interested in UT and we didn't make top 6 for Robinson. And now people say Cross is wavering. I know its still super early and anything can happen.

Just wondering if there's any chance we don't end up with any of these backs?

So is there a good chance we miss with all 3 of the In state RBs that we wanted?

Kimbrow to Vandy, people say Mathers isn't interested in UT and we didn't make top 6 for Robinson. And now people say Cross is wavering. I know its still super early and anything can happen.

Just wondering if there's any chance we don't end up with any of these backs?

I think we'll do fine on RBs. We managed to get Marlin Lane late in the recruiting process last year and according to Skeeter, he is looking great. Cross should be great if we keep him.

I think we'll do fine on RBs. We managed to get Marlin Lane late in the recruiting process last year and according to Skeeter, he is looking great. Cross should be great if we keep him.

Yeah I agree we'll do fine there I just wasn't sure if we'd miss out on the instate guys and cross. I have high hopes for Lane and Smith too. To go along with Neal running behind the line we'll have..we should be pretty good in the RB department.

Yeah I agree we'll do fine there I just wasn't sure if we'd miss out on the instate guys and cross. I have high hopes for Lane and Smith too. To go along with Neal running behind the line we'll have..we should be pretty good in the RB department.

Agreed. Holes should open up this year, especially if our passing game takes off.

Anyone heard about Robinson having health issues? I was told today that he has high blood pressure and not able to do anything at the moment.

Anyone heard about Robinson having health issues? I was told today that he has high blood pressure and not able to do anything at the moment.

Usually its nothing. When my team had physicals 2 years ago, about 20-25 guys (including me) out of 90 had "high blood pressure". We weren't allowed to practice til we got cleared by our personal doctors. By about 2 days later, only about 5 still weren't practicing. The rest of us may have had "high blood pressure", but it wasn't anything of concern to our doctors.

That being said, it CAN be a problem. But usually its just a precaution

after watchign UCF just lose a 10 million dollar wrongfull death case, I'd say the coaches should error on the side of caution with medical red flags

On another note- is there any more talk about him playing for Olive Branch? I'm still hearing some rumors but nothing substantial

VN Store

Back