'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

Two questions, who is better right now, Cross or Robinson?

Also, any chance we take Cross, Robinson, Mathers, and Kimbrow?

I say its possible if we consider that Kimbrow can play DB and kick-return. I heard he was sick at DB.

he is not leaving wooddale from my understanding.....

here is the lastest film
YouTube - jovon robinson highlight tape

Wow, first time watching his highlights. Pretty impressive! I'm thinking that if he gets offered from UT it will be for LB since Rivals.com seems to think he has quick enough feet to play CB at a high level. I'm still liking Cross' running style best.

I loved his film. Good vision, reads blocks well, sets up cutbacks, surprising burst to outrun angles.

are you Cam Clear? said you played against Robinson, and he's in the memphis area....

No, but I played against him too haha. I'm just going to UT as a student, not athlete (I wish).

Just saying Robinsons good
Posted via VolNation Mobile

For some reason, the video is only playing audio. Just black screen (circle not spinning either). Anyone have any ideas why it is doing that? Thanks in advance.

I tried to play another youtube video that I had watched recently, and it did same thing. If anybody can help I would appreciate it. I'm not tech savy.

What do you think of him now?

He runs very hard and has tremendous cutting ability for a big man, but gotta stick with my original plan. Looks to be a serious player but if UT offers I doubt it will be for RB especially since Mathers has been offered.

Cross is a much more fluid runner with room to grow.

He runs very hard and has tremendous cutting ability for a big man, but gotta stick with my original plan. Looks to be a serious player but if UT offers I doubt it will be for RB especially since Mathers has been offered.

Cross is a much more fluid runner with room to grow.

And we want Kimbrow. I don't see us taking more than 2 RBs. It's a pretty good suggestion that UT, if they offer Robinson, it will be as an LB.

I'm thinking Cross to LB, and Robinson at RB. I'm not a talent evaluator, but just comparing YouTube highlight videos I would say that Robinson is better than Cross. Also, I heard someone say Kimbrow is a great CB, but i saw his interview and he said he'd like to stay at RB....

Tell them all they can play RB, get them signed, figure it out when they get here. Recruiting 101.

I may be alone in this but i would rather have this guy at running back than kimbrow or any other instate guys. Everyone in the highlight video is triping all over themselves just to try and get there hands on him, and when they actually do, he powers right through it. He seems to have a rare combination.

VN Store

Back