'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

good player for sure.... like how he moves the football to the correct hand when he cuts to opposite side of the field... he reminds me of mark ingram

Cross was 11 I think and Mathers wasnt in the top 15

Okay, thanks!

So I guess the staff just thinks Cross is better? I guess its maybe too early to say. Robinson sure seems to be good. Could we take them all, if they are all as good as they are supposed to be? I also thought Mathers would be in there the way some are talking about him.

Okay, thanks!

So I guess the staff just thinks Cross is better? I guess its maybe too early to say. Robinson sure seems to be good. Could we take them all, if they are all as good as they are supposed to be? I also thought Mathers would be in there the way some are talking about him.

I would say so. Cross's ratings are down right now because he was injured most of last season. Hopefully he will dominate this season.

I would say so. Cross's ratings are down right now because he was injured most of last season. Hopefully he will dominate this season.

I know Robinson is a similar back to Cross, but i'd love to take em both. They both run rugged and hard as Alstott.

Has Robinson camped at Tennessee at all? That could be why Dooley hasn't offered

Robinson is a great RB, but personally I think he may have hit his ceiling. We'll see?

That's a possibility, but he's still pretty good as it stands

Rumors are kicking up again that Robinson could be leaving his school for Olive Branch HS just across the border in MS.

VN Store

Back