'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

rumor a few days ago was that foster "wants to visit michigan" now. this supposedly comes from a UM commit that was at the UA game and reported by a local radio host and news writer for the detroit news. now, i don't see us as having a shot IF this is true but then again recruits don't visit michigan in jan/feb for no reason

Funny that Hoke does not allow UM commits to take visits but he more than welcomes any recruit who is committed elsewhere to come on down.

Idk, the 2 best teams in the conference this year didn't win it...

Good point, forgot bowl season wasn't too kind to the conference.

I was thinking more along the lines of 2 or 3 top heavy teams beating up on horrible bottom feeders, out of conference scheduling involving FBS schools, and splitting with the middle of the road teams to acquire the 8-9 win season every year.

Not to mention the fact that Michigan is 10x more beautiful than Tennessee. I think he has plenty of reasons.

:unsure:Seriously???????????? Have you actually been to Michigan? Have you actually been to Tennessee?

This is either sarcasm or it's a case of "different strokes for different folks".

Lol, a subjective argument passed off as fact?

What a maneuver!

Yep. That no sun for 3 months, freezing rain, sleet, and snow drifts, and 20 below zero temps are really beautiful if you are reindeer or some other animal. I will admit that Michigan is kind of nice in the late spring nd early fall, but is way short of the beauty of East Tennessee. Why do you think so many of the people who lived there because of their jobs retired to East Tennessee and think they have move to paradise?

Last edited:

Well that settles it I guess. Bc some cheese d*ck thinks it ranks in the top 10 means it must be so. The fact that they ranked Michigan above Oregon and left wash st off the list tells me everything I need to know. And Fla? Get real.

Truth be told, neither Michigan nor Tennessee should even sniff the top 10 for most beautiful states.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back