'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Here is the first paragraph from your link:

"It’s hard, almost unfair to name the most beautiful states in the US, as each of them has its own share of natural beauty added to the man-made constructions, its own particular character, its own incontestable magic. Nevertheless, I decided to make up a completely subjective top of 10 most beautiful states in America."

Was told today Foster to UT may be much more realistic than many of us think....keep an eye on the former/current Auburn commits

rumor a few days ago was that foster "wants to visit michigan" now. this supposedly comes from a UM commit that was at the UA game and reported by a local radio host and news writer for the detroit news. now, i don't see us as having a shot IF this is true but then again recruits don't visit michigan in jan/feb for no reason

Key words like "supposedly" tell me all I need to know about this nonsense. Foster stays in the SEC. Usually you just comment or try to make good points, but this is down right trollish. Keep your MI rumors on MI boards.. we have enough to weed though here already. Thanks for understanding.

Key words like "supposedly" tell me all I need to know about this nonsense. Foster stays in the SEC. Usually you just comment or try to make good points, but this is down right trollish. Keep your MI rumors on MI boards.. we have enough to weed though here already. Thanks for understanding.

i wasn't aware that "outsider" info about a recruit was a bad thing, i say supposedly because i wasn't there to verify it. i'm passing on info that was reported by a reputable reporter. if you want to believe it or not is up to you, that's why i never claimed it as fact. saying it is fact and trying to stir up **** would be trolling. i don't think we have a shot at him personally, just passing along the info. he probably does stay in the SEC but reporting things "from the other side of the fence" is what stirs up stimulating conversation. if info/opinions other than your own upsets you then i am sorry, please continue trolling me then.

Reactions: 2 people
Reuben Foster, AJ Johnson, and Curt Maggitt as our starting linebackers. We could have the best linebackers in the SEC if Foster comes to UT.

It would make sense. He can possibly start day 1. Coach thig is here and potentially his friends. He is close with Maurice swain, joe sanders. I've noticed he is pretty tight with Jenkins, Kamara and I'm sure lawson

It would make sense. He can possibly start day 1. Coach thig is here and potentially his friends. He is close with Maurice swain, joe sanders. I've noticed he is pretty tight with Jenkins, Kamara and I'm sure lawson

He will start day 1 if he came here. Have you seen his film? He's a next level type of athlete. None of our current LB's are on his level.

Reactions: 1 person

He will play immediately regardless of where he goes and he knows it. Pitching playing time to him is like telling him college girls are attractive. He already knows that, too.

VN Store

Back