13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lolabove:
Bama will finish with the number 1 class both in Rivals and 247, UT is sitting at 31st on 247 and 31st on Rivals and Bell not signing with BAMA is going on ruin Bama's recruiting class?

2 things:

1. Thanks for openly admit to being a bandwagon fan since 2010. It's refreshing and confirms nothing you post will ever have any merit to it.

2. Just when I think lumping a group of people as a bunch of Gumps is not fair, your response confirms that some stereotypes earn their reputation.

Reactions: 2 people
31st in both recruiting services......how you can be excited about anything??

Yeah, you're probably another one of those fans, from Tennessee that pulls for bama because you had a great aunt once live there for 3 months in the 50's.

Another loser that has to ride the success of a team to feel accomplishment for the lack of success in your personal life.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, you're probably another one of those fans, from Tennessee that pulls for bama because you had a great aunt once live there for 3 months in the 50's.

Another loser that has to ride the success of a team to feel accomplishment for the lack of success in your personal life.

The "2010" symbolizes the year he became a fan. January 7, 2010, to be exact.

I find that many Alabama fans were wearing Florida gear 5 years ago....definition of front runners

Reactions: 3 people
:lolabove:
Bama will finish with the number 1 class both in Rivals and 247, UT is sitting at 31st on 247 and 31st on Rivals and Bell not signing with BAMA is going on ruin Bama's recruiting class?
Go away! While you are kind of welcome here but you are not wanted. I'm sure there is an online bammer cesspool for you to roll around in. We don't need you on our UT board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back