13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true (and I really hope it is) what is the advantage of keeping it quiet? I think if Bell publicly commits other could follow.

What if the others were already silents & that influenced Bell's decision? Just saying. Maybe the coaches want them to all announce on or close to nsd to maximize exposure for UT & CBJ. Instead of commits trickling in over the next week just have them do it all at once. To me that'd be well worth keeping it quiet

What if the others were already silents & that influenced Bell's decision? Just saying. Maybe the coaches want them to all announce on or close to nsd to maximize exposure for UT & CBJ. Instead of commits trickling in over the next week just have them do it all at once. To me that'd be well worth keeping it quiet

I guess, whatever works best for this class.

He already had his announcement lined up with ESPNU for NSD. I'm not ruling out that he is a silent commit, but this has been scheduled for some time.

it got called back.. im guessing... by the amount of flags thrown on the play

Yeah, I know..."cool story, bro." But I was at that game, and I don't think it was called back. The speed on the punt return later in the video was the one that caught my eye.

Just heard the Vandy Rivals guy comment on 104.5 the Zone in Nashville, When asked if he thought Vandy could close with a Top 20 class, his response was, "Yes it is possible, especially if Vonn Bell is part of it, I will admitt he is a Tennessee Lean but if there is anyone in America the can close him, it is James Franklin"

Found it funny.

Eye laffed. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
I think all these people's sources on VB committing stem from skeeter's post last night

It lines up with everything out there, atleast the part of him going to UT. Unless OSU is lurking. But every site among the 3 have stated since he returned from OSU and did not commit it was an UA/UT battle for Bell. All the UA sites are saying UA out and predicting Bell to UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back