13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It lines up with everything out there, atleast the part of him going to UT. Unless OSU is lurking. But every site among the 3 have stated since he returned from OSU and did not commit it was an UA/UT battle for Bell. All the UA sites are saying UA out and predicting Bell to UT.

Thanks TW and thanks for sharing the wealth. lol

Thanks TW and thanks for sharing the wealth. lol

Just remember UA did not want him, over rated, major off-the-field issues, head case, probabaly headed to JUCO because he may not qualify, and rumors of a handler involved raised concerns for our staff.

I think I covered every excuse.:crazy::banghead2:

Reactions: 15 people
Just remember UA did not want him, over rated, major off-the-field issues, head case, probabaly headed to JUCO because he may not qualify, and rumors of a handler involved raised concerns for our staff.

I think I covered every excuse.:crazy::banghead2:

Stop being a likeable bammer. It's just confusing...

jk, thanks for the info

Reactions: 2 people
You have to admit, that is not a terrible strategy. For Vandy to change perception, they have to be in front of the elite players. As much as I loathe Franklin and snake oil salesman tactics, this is a decent start.

Sounds like something Lane Kiffin will do when he gets fired at USC and ends up at some school in BFE.

If you watch that most recent highlight video, you notice at the end the bama logo is partial screen, osu logo partial screen, UT VOLS LOGO IS FULLSCREEN BABY!!! There's a reason for that!! ALL VOL!!

I like this guy and Carl Lawson because their demeanors remind me of Eric Berry. They're quiet guys, but when they talk, you listen. These are the guys we're not going to have to worry about getting in trouble when they get here. REALLY hope we can land those 2 guys.

Reactions: 1 person
i agree, Dooley was HORRIBLE. i dont care if he landed Darick, JH, and TB, the fact that he KILLED relationships in state and tarnished the UT name across the state was the worst thing of all and still kills me. The fact that Butch has already restored most of those relationships in this short of time, and gotten so many big time recruits on campus, is AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back