13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, Dooley was HORRIBLE. i dont care if he landed Darick, JH, and TB, the fact that he KILLED relationships in state and tarnished the UT name across the state was the worst thing of all and still kills me. The fact that Butch has already restored most of those relationships in this short of time, and gotten so many big time recruits on campus, is AMAZING

Tb was kiffs. I agree though.

Bell is buying into what the new staff is hoping to do in Knoxville, Tenn., as well.

“They are really trying to bring something to Tennessee, and Coach Jones told my family he has a vision for this program, It was great getting to know Coach (Willie) Martinez, Coach (Tommy) Thigpen and all of the coaches. I am really comfortable with Coach Jones, and he is coming in confident in what he is going to do there, so it will be really good to just sit back and see the results.”

The potential for early playing time is there for Bell, who has been likened to a former Volunteers standout now starring in the NFL.

“It is a real blessing to be able to possibly have an impact like Eric Berry had at Tennessee. He is a phenomenal player, and although I think I would make a big difference, it takes more than one person. You have to have an offense, special teams and bring it all to the table. So we will see how they end up and what happens with them over the next week.”

“ This staff Tennessee is bringing in, you can feel the positive energy when you walk through the doors.”
:compute:

No decision from Bell though,
plans to weigh out options w/ family and high school coaches this wk/end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
tumblr_lijidwmrcw1qhajmxo1_400.jpg

is that the same one that starts off

The official visits and in-home visits are over for ESPN 150 safety Vonn Bell (Rossville, Ga./Ridgeland). Ohio State was thought to have an early lead for the 6-foot, 190-pound defensive back, then Alabama surged ahead last fall. Over the last week however, a new frontrunner might have emerged.

I can kinda see what vol202020 was saying a while back about bell needing more big time players in the class with him to commit when bell talks about needing more than just him to win games in that Espn article.

Could be a good thing or bad thing. I really don't know how to take it.

Reactions: 1 person
If you watch that most recent highlight video, you notice at the end the bama logo is partial screen, osu logo partial screen, UT VOLS LOGO IS FULLSCREEN BABY!!! There's a reason for that!! ALL VOL!!

Lol. It's the little things in life that bring so much pleasure.

I can kinda see what vol202020 was saying a while back about bell needing more big time players in the class with him to commit when bell talks about needing more than just him to win games in that Espn article.

Could be a good thing or bad thing. I really don't know how to take it.

Bell will have plenty of help. Dooley brought in some talent and let it be wasted because he couldn't coach it up. CBJ and staff can. CBJ has also instilled some enthusiasm in those already here. CBJ would not have been the 108th defense in the country with the talent that is here. It is not all up to the freshmen.

I live up in Indy and I have been a huge fan of UT and let me tell u CBJ is a great recruiter he spent all his off time in high schools weight rooms searching for the right players when he was at Cincy. Can't wait to see what he could do down there in football country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back