13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB Bell excited about Vols under Jones

The official visits and in-home visits are over for ESPN 150 safety Vonn Bell (Rossville, Ga./Ridgeland). Ohio State was thought to have an early lead for the 6-foot, 190-pound defensive back, then Alabama surged ahead last fall. Over the last week however, a new frontrunner might have emerged.

-Kipp Adams

Last edited:
-Mike Farrell.

Just do not see it and it baffles me that some of the sites just do not want to give UT a chance in this. One of our best sites(smaller one, but Redfish the owner who is one of the most reliable), said before the visit to UT that Bell would not be a part of the UA class and that Bell would end up at UT. We know how the visit went so now the sites are just trying to create more drama and get subscriptions.

On NSD when he picks up that orange hat they will spin it differently about how they all knew it. NSD may end up being bigger for UT and not because of who may commit on NSD for the 2013 class, but because all of the 2014 recruits that will see orange hats being put on on ESPN throughout the day.

Reactions: 6 people
I feel good about Bell, its Lawson I cant get a good read on. I wish Bell would call Lawson and say me and you man, lets get that TN D back on top!

I'll admit, I do feel better about bell. But, at the same time, it's because I think Lawson sticks it out with AU..We'll see

Just do not see it and it baffles me that some of the sites just do not want to give UT a chance in this. One of our best sites(smaller one, but Redfish the owner who is one of the most reliable), said before the visit to UT that Bell would not be a part of the UA class and that Bell would end up at UT. We know how the visit went so now the sites are just trying to create more drama and get subscriptions.

On NSD when he picks up that orange hat they will spin it differently about how they all knew it. NSD may end up being bigger for UT and not because of who may commit on NSD for the 2013 class, but because all of the 2014 recruits that will see orange hats being put on on ESPN throughout the day.

That's just how it goes when you've been losing, the media doesn't wanna hype up an unattractive team that at best could go 8-4 next season no matter how good they used to be.

I'm fine with it though. The less it's expected, or portrayed to be expected, the the bigger of a splash it will be, and having a front page article on ESPN's NCAAF section about CBJ and his recruiting will do nothing but help.

Maybe you should pick up that orange hat! H£||, you're already here! •^)

Reactions: 2 people
Someone needs to fix the title of this thread, it needs to be Vol Bell :)

Id love the hear For Whom The Bell Tolls cranked up every time Bell lays someone out.

metallica-84.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back