'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I dont think we ever had him.

We absolutely had him back in September, but it was always a pipe dream since this year's team and coaching staff was destined to crash and burn, which it did.

And I think it's a longshot we get any of the trio of Bell, Lawson, or Green. Our best chance is probably Bell, and that is definitely a longshot.

I guess some posters have started their New Year's drinking early.

Regardless of who leads right now their is still about a month and a half until signing day and hopefully our staff gets him on the phone with Jay Graham the day that the recruiting dead period ends.

I guess some posters have started their New Year's drinking early.

Regardless of who leads right now their is still about a month and a half until signing day and hopefully our staff gets him on the phone with Jay Graham the day that the recruiting dead period ends.

Naw. If I was drinking I would be more optimistic.:)

Waiting and coming in second isn't gonna help... It won't be the end of the world, so I hope we have other options.

Until I see otherwise, Vol. He requested CBJ to go and visit him with Jay Graham. We have Jay Graham as RB coach. He lives alot closer to Knoxville than Ann Arbor, and also he will be running behind a great offensive line. VOL, GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
Until I see otherwise, Vol. He requested CBJ to go and visit him with Jay Graham. We have Jay Graham as RB coach. He lives alot closer to Knoxville than Ann Arbor, and also he will be running behind a great offensive line. VOL, GBO.
Maybe he just wanted to meet the new coach.....

why do people not hold onto reality? Farrell wants $, so he puts a pay article for all these hungry wolverines to bite.

I would normally agree with this but I watched the Rivals video and Green said Michigan was his leader and he had no clear #2. Now, Hubbs keeps saying that Green is saying different to the UT coaches and maybe he's just saying what he thinks they want to hear. Point is, Green has publicly declared Michigan his leader more than once recently, it's not Farrell's doing.

I'm starting to lose a bit of optimism with Green and at the same time hoping UT isn't the team being played this time and he chooses to be a Vol.

But even if Michigan is truly his leader there's still time for Graham and Jones to convince him to wear orange.

I would normally agree with this but I watched the Rivals video and Green said Michigan was his leader and he had no clear #2. Now, Hubbs keeps saying that Green is saying different to the UT coaches and maybe he's just saying what he thinks they want to hear. Point is, Green has publicly declared Michigan his leader more than once recently, it's not Farrell's doing.

I'm starting to lose a bit of optimism with Green and at the same time hoping UT isn't the team being played this time and he chooses to be a Vol.

But even if Michigan is truly his leader there's still time for Graham and Jones to convince him to wear orange.

I think we pull him. Just my opinion. A lot of time till NSD, we are going to pick up a ton of momentum starting Jan 4.

It's easy to take the pressure off and list anyone as a leader especially when they are pressuring you hard at the AA game. This kid loves Knoxville, and loves Jay Graham. It's got CP written all over it.

Being second doesnt land anyone.

SN: I think it's cute that Baby Avi and Sanddune keep liking each others posts, since nobody else will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Being second doesnt land anyone.

SN: I think it's cute that Baby Avi and Sanddune keep liking eat others posts, since nobody else will.

Who says UT is second? Until his recruitment is over nobody is first or second. I guess you think a football game ends after the 3rd quarter too, don't you?

SN: Don't care about likes, rank that up there with 'ignoring'. Leave those features for weak insecure fans like yourself that have to resort to them for validity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I don't ignore, there is nothing any poster can say to me that will make me, that wouldn't get them banned first. I find it amusing. Something tells me that you two have a bunch of blank posts on other user's screens though...

I wish D Green the best of luck wherever he chooses to attend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back