'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Leaning too much to Mich. right now, could change but everything he's said as of lately seems like bad news for us. It may be why we have offered so many RB's the past month. We do not want to be left without other options. JMHO

That is how I see it. I think he is headed to Michigan and CBJ has offered several other backs in the last few weeks. I would love to have Green part of this class, just don't think it's going to happen. Blanchard, Collins, Turner, Dayes, Kemp, all getting offers this late tells me there is a very good chance Green is wearing blue.

That is how I see it. I think he is headed to Michigan and CBJ has offered several other backs in the last few weeks. I would love to have Green part of this class, just don't think it's going to happen. Blanchard, Collins, Turner, Dayes, Kemp, all getting offers this late tells me there is a very good chance Green is wearing blue.

Agree, I know we need him in an epic way but that don't mean we get him.

I am not certain of where Green will end up, but I think that picture doesn't mean very much. He has probably gotten to know some of the Michigan commits through the recruiting process and has hung out with them, that is all.

Is the fact that Green hasn't committed to UT or UM hurting us from attracting other possible recruits of similar caliber?

I mean if I was a 4 star looking between UT or any other school not on a 5 star's top two I think I would go where I might be seen as the super star in waiting.

I just hope he declares for UT soon but I will be glad to hear him declare period so we know whether or not we need to fill that RB need.

Is the fact that Green hasn't committed to UT or UM hurting us from attracting other possible recruits of similar caliber?

I mean if I was a 4 star looking between UT or any other school not on a 5 star's top two I think I would go where I might be seen as the super star in waiting.

I just hope he declares for UT soon but I will be glad to hear him declare period so we know whether or not we need to fill that RB need.

Most highly rated players wait until the week of NSD or that day, which makes watching recruiting not for the faint of heart.

Auburn is putting together a top class staff. They will win.

I'm with Goat on this one. Don't see anything happening between now and when Green commits that would change the fact that Michigan leads. We need him. It sucks.

Auburn is putting together a top class staff. They will win.

I'm with Goat on this one. Don't see anything happening between now and when Green commits that would change the fact that Michigan leads. We need him. It sucks.

Cant believe so many people are so high on Malzahn, he has proven absolutely nothing as a head coach.

Rock Star staffs don't always pan out. Look at our 2009 staff with Kiffin. Name recognition alone amongst staff members won't win games. I like how Butch went close to 50/50 on his staff with coaches from his previous staff and coaches who can recruit well who had already been established in the conference.

Reactions: 1 person
Feeling like Cp's recruitment. All signs was pointing to Georgia,Then One morning I woke up to my phone buzzing lo and behold it was C flash P signing is LoI with a Tennessee hat.

Still say this is Danny O'Brien all over again and hopefully the same result.

Obrien was adamantly and vocally committed to UT

Uh no. He was attending Michigan games and taking pics with commits with UM gear on. He went to the BBQ etc and had most scared even though he wore a UT hat on his Bama visit.

Uh no. He was attending Michigan games and taking pics with commits with UM gear on. He went to the BBQ etc and had most scared even though he wore a UT hat on his Bama visit.

I followed him on twitter when he committed. He tweeted something pro UT almost every day and said VFL after almost every tweet.

VN Store

Back