'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

His best relationship is with brady hoke, michigan is the current leader, probably likes michigan's type offense more. He's michigan bound, folks.

And there you have it. Derrick Green's recruitment has ended because of message board speculation by a negative Vol fan. CBJ hope you are reading this! Time to spend your efforts on the next RB on the big board!

Reactions: 1 person
We may get him, we may not, but he looks like the type of back we need to be able to sign to start competing again. Hopefully CBJ can convince him the SEC is the place to be.

Promises are made to be broken especially in the football recruiting world. No coach is going to cancel his visit because of what he has said here.

One thing worth noting here I think. Iirc michigan doesn't allow visits to continue after commitments are made.

I was just wondering about that myself because I remember reading about some kid who no longer considered part of their class once he decided to take some other visits. I'm sorry but that is complete BS IMO.

I was just wondering about that myself because I remember reading about some kid who no longer considered part of their class once he decided to take some other visits. I'm sorry but that is complete BS IMO.

Think you are referring to David Dawson who visited Florida while committed to UM. UM pulled his offer because of it, but a couple weeks later, reinstated it.

After reading the Rivals chat he did, I'm beginning to think that he is not going to be ours. I'm feeling like he's a Wolverine unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong, would love to be. Just seemed like he's a Michigan guy.

After reading the Rivals chat he did, I'm beginning to think that he is not going to be ours. I'm feeling like he's a Wolverine unfortunately.

The longer he goes without committing, the better it is for us. Not saying we get him, but we will be in it until the end. I think it's still too early to call him a Wolverine.

Think you are referring to David Dawson who visited Florida while committed to UM. UM pulled his offer because of it, but a couple weeks later, reinstated it.

that was one of them but there was also another who took a visit, to i'm wanting to say Oregon, who had his offer pulled as well

As long as he doesn't verbal to them we have hope. Once he gives his verbal it sounds like he won't change no matter what.

This is a picture the Army All-American Bowl twitter put up of Derrick Green and some Michigan commits...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 44
This is a picture the Army All-American Bowl twitter put up of Derrick Green and some Michigan commits...

Damn, that seems pretty solid. Hmm, I definitely think Michigan will more than likely land him. I believe we are a clear number two and we could pull him but I believe we may be too late. However, I do have a weird feel that we will see him, fooling everyone and putting a orange hat on NSD. Obviously, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

I wouldn't read too much into the photograph. Kids just hanging out together during the festivities through the week. Nothing much here imo. Green WILL be a VOL!!!!

I wouldn't read too much into the photograph. Kids just hanging out together during the festivities through the week. Nothing much here imo. Green WILL be a VOL!!!!

So it's just by chance he's with all Michigan Commits.
Denial* is evil. Still hoping he's in Orange.

Feeling like Cp's recruitment. All signs was pointing to Georgia,Then One morning I woke up to my phone buzzing lo and behold it was C flash P signing is LoI with a Tennessee hat.

Reactions: 2 people
Leaning too much to Mich. right now, could change but everything he's said as of lately seems like bad news for us. It may be why we have offered so many RB's the past month. We do not want to be left without other options. JMHO

VN Store

Back