'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I'm no insider, I just go to hermitage high with him and know him pretty well. I just started becoming a vol fan this year cause I've followed his recruiting and what not, but i can assure you the news is coming soon... He's been a silent commit to UT for over a year and wears orange ut stuff all the time.

Take this for what it's worth but I have no incentive to misinform you all.

The rule on VN is when you claim to know a recruit, you get verbally abused until you prove to you're legit. See Vonn Bell thread.

Seriously though, if you're not trolling, thanks for the info.

Make it personal all you'd like. I'll not stoop to that level. You seem unable or unwilling to see a second viewpoint.

I wasn't even talking to you. I stated my opinion and admitted that we shouldn't be arguing a silly point for so long. Then you but in with your garbage. And yes, you often stoop to the personal level. The first time I called you out was for that very reason.

I'm no insider, I just go to hermitage high with him and know him pretty well. I just started becoming a vol fan this year cause I've followed his recruiting and what not, but i can assure you the news is coming soon... He's been a silent commit to UT for over a year and wears orange ut stuff all the time.

No disrespect but these type of posts seem to perpetually fail to live up to their promise. I'll simply say I appreciate the info and wait for an announcement from DG.

Seems legit.

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't even talking to you. I stated my opinion and admitted that we shouldn't be arguing a silly point for so long. Then you but in with your garbage. And yes, you often stoop to the personal level. The first time I called you out was for that very reason.

Link?

Find it yourself troll. You used vernacular in an ignorant way when telling Breaker Boy he was gay and immature.

Just as I assumed. And another shot? I'm simply asking you to prove a shot you've taken at me from a conversation I was "not talking to you" in. I digress have your say. I'm done.

Wait, what?

Make this happen general.

Just as I assumed. And another shot? I'm simply asking you to prove a shot you've taken at me from a conversation I was "not talking to you" in. I digress have your say. I'm done.

Stay done. My conversation was not insulting anyone personally and not talking to you. I was admitting that I shouldn't be arguing such a silly point, and you butt in with a jack*** remark. Don't act high and mighty when you DO insult people personally and you DO butt into conversations with jack*** remarks for no reason.

And the plot thickens

This must be this year's "TheDooley"

Last edited:
As I was reading their posts I was laughing just picturing them behind their computers.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I’m not sure what you guys are complaining about. Green was locked up until Dooley got fired. That’s when Michigan swooped in.

I’m not sure what you guys are complaining about. Green was locked up until Dooley got fired. That’s when Michigan swooped in.

So bringing in a superior coach and staff is costing us our best RB recruit? For the record I think Lawson would be a much better recruit than Green but both are needed for a NC run in 3 years..

Green a silent commitment ... hummm ..
I hope so, he is going to be a great back. I think he and AK are the best in this class. I would love to see both in Orange. Heck, both on the field at the same time in a WB alternating between jet sweep and rocket sweep left and right, dumping reverses, and Peterman popping over the middle to croom.
That's my idea of power football. I know its a little league play, but withthe right talent running it, it pert near impossible to deal with.

Want to believe but silent for over a year? Doubt it.

@BrOoKyLn_boii27: Just got named team captain for the east!!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned yet, but he's good, we could use him.

VN Store

Back