'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I'm no insider, I just go to hermitage high with him and know him pretty well. I just started becoming a vol fan this year cause I've followed his recruiting and what not, but i can assure you the news is coming soon... He's been a silent commit to UT for over a year and wears orange ut stuff all the time.

Take this for what it's worth but I have no incentive to misinform you all.

I want to believe...!

I'm no insider, I just go to hermitage high with him and know him pretty well. I just started becoming a vol fan this year cause I've followed his recruiting and what not, but i can assure you the news is coming soon... He's been a silent commit to UT for over a year and wears orange ut stuff all the time.

K.... You can go back to the UM board now

So bringing in a superior coach and staff is costing us our best RB recruit? For the record I think Lawson would be a much better recruit than Green but both are needed for a NC run in 3 years..

I wouldn't call our staff or coach superior to what we just got rid of just yet.

Can I use you as one of my sources?

maybe it's because i don't want to believe this but even i have a hard time putting any faith in this, honestly mainly due to post/poster history, or lack thereof. who in the world stays a silent commit for over a year and also during the rivals chat he specifically said he would not be a silent commit. i know that puts us at one persons word against another but i'm going to side with green on this one.

either way i guess if his time table is right we'll all know something in the next couple of weeks one way or the other.

For those of you who were around, keep in mind The Dooley. He came around about this time a couple years ago spouting off info. Turned out to be an FSU guy trolling IIRC. Just a word of caution.

Yo Fleetwood, its been a tough a zz Winter here in Detroit without our beloved Red Wings!!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Dude you have no idea how much I miss seeing them play, well being in Detroit you probably do. Cruise on by the NHL forum sometime, we need some more hockey fans.

nope. highschoolers don't write like this anymore...troll.

Nice try! Looking at your post history you said in the "Steve Matthews Now Coach at Knoxville Catholic" thread.

Will still be Webb's whipping boy

How would you know about Knoxville HS sports if you're just a student at Hermitage?

Reactions: 1 person
Me posting my thoughts is pissing in people's breakfast cereal? I'm a Tennessee fan just like you. Only difference is we have a different opinion on where a recruit will play ball at.

I hope it's here, just doubt it.

Goat it was a joke. Adjust and recalibrate your meter. :eek:lol:

Nice try! Looking at your post history you said in the "Steve Matthews Now Coach at Knoxville Catholic" thread.

How would you know about Knoxville HS sports if you're just a student at Hermitage?

i thought everyone automatically checked his posting history to verify he is a nobody.

I guess some will just blindly believe anything on the interwebs.

Green has mentioned that he wants to play in the NFL and he thinks his style most resembles Bo Jackson, Trent Richardson, Marshawn Lynch and Herschel Walker.

My question, can anyone name a Michigan running back of note or even play in the NFL? I can't off the top of my head.

VN Store

Back