'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I find it funny how posters talk noise without actually reading what I post. I'd love for this guy to find where I posted Bell was overrated as a player. Also as I stated my opinion changed about Green after yesterday. But reading comprehension isn't on some agendas. Go play with someone else kid.

bottom line is green has the potential to be a very good RB in basically any offense he plays in. he's not rated this high for no reason, he could very well start as a freshman for probably 90% or more of the teams in the country. is he the best? who knows but he's one of the best at least. even with his comments about UM, the longer this goes the less confident i feel about getting him. UT has a very good pitch as far as players around him and the conference so even just that worries me quite a bit.

I find it funny how posters talk noise without actually reading what I post. I'd love for this guy to find where I posted Bell was overrated as a player. Also as I stated my opinion changed about Green after yesterday. But reading comprehension isn't on some agendas. Go play with someone else kid.

I'm too busy preparing for Tino Thomas all American season based on your evaluation to waste time going back to bump your bell rampage which you later said you were just evaluating him looking for negatives about his game in anger. Also good to know an all star game changes your thoughts when he is anything but terrible.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm too busy preparing for Tino Thomas all American season based on your evaluation to waste time going back to bump your bell rampage which you later said you were just evaluating him looking for negatives about his game in anger. Also good to know an all star game changes your thoughts when he is anything but terrible.

:lolabove:

Turman is not as good as Green. not as physical nor as fast. Green also has better RB skills and instincts

its virtually illogical to use that crappy all star game to credit/discredit RBs

Bryce Brown all-star game consisted of 2 long receptions and next to nothing on the ground.

Duke Johnson did little to nothing last year in the UA game.

the fact they play the spread in an all star game basically defeats any semblance of a running game.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. I do wish we would have taken Turman months ago though when he wanted to commit here.

Yes, if you gave me a choice of having a sure thing in Turman or possibly missing out on Kamara/Green/Henry I take Turman.

Turman is in the next tier of RBs. he could be a very good Collegiate RB, while K/G/H have higher ceilings.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just give up your left one? lol I'm just talking about livestock here...seriously I want Green but I just have a bad feeling it's Michigan.

No everyone else was giving up the left so I thought I'd change things up a bit. All those left nuts out there and no rights.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back