'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Reactions: 1 person
i don't have the patience to sort through auburn boards to see which ones are really saying this is true but i'd like to hear from some auburn fans as to a little more detail to this and if they can attempt to try to make it credible.

If you pay attention to recruiting for more than a few months you'll realize just about every recruit is an Auburn lean, per Auburn fans/writers.

Reactions: 4 people
i just spent 45 seconds reading through some of those other tweets from them and feel like i need to shower and just want to sit here and drool on myself.

this is my first run in with auburn fans/"insiders"/writers or what not. holy **** they're awful

Reactions: 1 person
i just spent 45 seconds reading through some of those other tweets from them and feel like i need to shower and just want to sit here and drool on myself.

this is my first run in with auburn fans/"insiders"/writers or what not. holy **** they're awful

Come on now. :hi:

I think there is a lot of trolling going on. The Rivals national message board is so full of worthless crap, I rarely go there.

Come on now. :hi:

I think there is a lot of trolling going on. The Rivals national message board is so full of worthless crap, I rarely go there.

i was referring to that particular twitter account. i don't know who it belongs to but it's obviously nothing official

I'm not going to trash Auburn fans too much. I learned how to bypass ESPN 3's blackouts from an Auburn fan on Tiger Droppings.

AU Rivals reporting that Green may be visiting Auburn this weekend, but can't 100% confirm right now. Should know more tomorrow.

i feel like since DG is doing an unofficial to Auburn they think he is an Auburn lean. He said himself he was going to check out both the new coaching staffs. Sometimes I wonder about those people.. :loco:

i feel like since DG is doing an unofficial to Auburn they think he is an Auburn lean. He said himself he was going to check out both the new coaching staffs. Sometimes I wonder about those people.. :loco:

Except, he is actually visiting Auburn....

I'm pretty sure he's visited Auburn more than any other school. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him end up there.

I'm pretty sure he's visited Auburn more than any other school. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him end up there.

They are such a dirty program. Even with Trooper gone, you can bet they will still pay recruits to go there.

People are concerned about him not wanting to play on our O. But he would play on malzahns?

Not saying he wouldn't. But saying I think the type of O factor is probably overblown. Malzahn and CBJ run the ball

People are concerned about him not wanting to play on our O. But he would play on malzahns?

Not saying he wouldn't. But saying I think the type of O factor is probably overblown. Malzahn and CBJ run the ball

Yup. Michael Dyer

VN Store

Back